Chapter 2

Joshua

*chiring chiring* (y'all see what I did right? *wink*)

"GoodMorning. This is Ms. Kim's secretary. What can I do for you?"

"This is Min Yoongi. Is Soojin there?" Oh! It's yoongi hyung!

"Yoongi hyung! It's me Joshua."

"Oh, hello joshua. So, is Soojin there?" Is he going to comeback now?

"She's still not here hyung, I'll tell her to call you when she's already here."

"Alright. Thanks, Josh"

"Ne. Hyung" *beep beep* (*wink*)

Soojin

I checked the time and it's already 8:45 a.m. I'm 45 minutes late but 15 minutes early for Mr. Yoon JerkAss' appointment with me.

"Alright baby, I-"

"Nice to see you here, step-brother" WHAT?

"What are you doing here, Jeonghan?" I held wonwoo's hand to calm him down.

"Basic. Work. I have an appointment with Ms. Kim. Why? You scared that I'll take her away from you? And I am your hyung, Wonwoo. Have some respect." Jeonghan said as he majestically brush his fingers through his beautiful red hair. WAIT. WHAT THE FUCK?! What beautiful?! He's evil. Argh!!

"Respect? What's that?" Alright. This has to stop.

"Baby, you can go now. Mingyu's waiting for you at home. He did not go to the restaurant with Jin Oppa because he said you have an appointment with him." I told wonwoo as I kiss his cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too, Soojin." Sweet.

Wonwoo gave a glare to Jeonghan and enter his car. I watch as he drove away.

"So Ms. Kim, should we go inside now?" I almost forgot about this jerk.

"K."

"Hot." WHAT THE FUCK?!

"What did you say?!"

"I said, after you."

No one

"Good Morning, Ms. Kim and Mr. Yoon" All of the staffs are formed in line when they saw the two CEO's walking together. When the both of them were already inside Soojin's Office, the staffs started to gossip.

"Mr. Yoon is really handsome!! Kyaaaah"
"Bet. He likes Ms. Kim."

Joshua heard their conversation,

"Don't you have any work to do instead of gossiping nonsense?!"

Joshua go to Soojin's office and knock twice.

Soojin

"Come in." I guess it's Joshua.

"GoodMorning, Princess." Eeey. How sweet of my bestfriend.

"You shoudn't talk with your boss like that Mr?" What the heck?! How dare he?

"Joshua. Joshua Hong, Mr. Yoon"

"What the hell, Jeonghan?! Who are you to be like that?! And don't be dramatic, You know Joshua." He's really getting in my nerves.

"Just saying." Just saying my ass.

"Oh, Ms. Kim. Mr. Min called earlier. You might want to call him later. I'll go ahead."

"Really?! Okay Joshua. Bring me the documents I ask you last night at 13:00, ok? For now take a break or something."

"Understood, Ms. Kim." This rascal. "Yah! I told you not to call me that!"

"Byeeeeee!!"

"So."

"What do you wan't now, Yoon Jeonghan. As far I remember, this is the 20th appoinment that your secretary sent."

🚨Y'all know what this means🚨

"Why, can't I see my beautiful sister-in-law?" He said as he walk slowly infront me. I'm still standing and barely saw my working table because we're here in the living room in my office.

"What?"

"You are my step brother's girlfriend so you are my sister in law. Right?" He said as he caress my shoulders.

"What the fuck are you d-doing?!" And why am I liking it?!

"You know Soojin, You smell like strawberries." He leaned near my neck and h- W-what the. Did he just kiss my neck?! Stop him Soojin. But my mind says don't stop him.

"Do you want me too stop?" His hands just unbuttoned one of the buttons of my blouse.

"Stop this, Jeonghan. Oh m-my God" He lifted one of my legs and caress it. And fuck. I'm liking it.

"S-s-stop." He let go of me. Oh my god.

"Alright."

I fix my myself and slapped him. He look at me angrily and suddenly pushed me on wall kissing me roughly and I am kissing back. I hate myself because I am cheating on my boyfriend. But fuck. Why am I liking the kiss?! I tried to pushed him but no luck. My phone rings so he stop.

"Did you just kissed me ba-"

"get out"

"But-"

"I SAID GET OUT JEONGHAN!!"

"Listen to me Soojin. I'm here because I have two new models from china. That's all." HE COULD'VE JUST EMAIL IT TO ME.

"Please get the fuck out of my office Jeonghan. P-please." I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry Wonwoo.

"I enjoyed the kiss baby girl." What have I done.