Chapter 3

Soojin

Thank goodness Jeonghan already left. I fixed my blouse and answer the phone call.

"Hello Dad?" Something's up. I can feel it.

"Hello my beautiful daughter. We will have visitors later so you better go home early." He never talks to me like this ever since Wonwoo became my boyfriend.

"And bring Joshua with you because I have an announcement." I knew it.

"Alright, Dad. Bye."

"Bye sweetie. Love you."

Is it only me who smells something's fishy? Anyways! I have to call Yoongi Oppaaaa. I missed him.

"YOONGI OPPAAAA!"

"WHAT THE FUCK, SOOJIN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT." Grandpa. Yoongi Oppa is always grumpy. Hahaha.

"So, what's up?"

"I'll be there in korea in about 4 hours, do you mind fetching me? I'm with Hoseok and Jimin." REALLY?!

"Jinjja?! You're with CHIM CHIM?!"

"FUCK OF FUCKS SOOJIN! STOP SHOUTING!" Hihihi.

"But you are shouting too-" I was cut by a loud ass voice.

"KIM SOOJIIIIIIIIN!!! I MISS YOU!! I'M GONNA SEE YOU LATER SWEETI- JISOOS HOSEOK! CALM DOWN!!" Hahahaha. I don't know how Yoongi oppa and Hobi oppa became friends. They're completely opposite.

"Hi Jinnie..." Chim chim!

"Hi Chiiim! See you later!" I can see his smiling eyeeees. (You better love Park Jimin too. Or else.)

"Alright Soojin. It's Yoongi again. I'm gonna hang up now because we're going to ride the plane. See you." I'm excited!!

"By-" THIS FUCKING GRANDPA.

Jeonghan

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Why is everyone shouting at me. Specially this Seungcheol here.

"I said I kissed her and she kissed me back. I did not know that she is a good kisser. Goddamn." I can still feel her lips in-"

*chiring chiring*

"Hello Son? How's work?" Mom never forgets to check on me everyday. I'm mad at her because she re-married with the father of that emo ass, Wonwoo. But I still love my mom because she's my mom after all.

"Hi mom. I'm good here. Just a few meeting and contract signing of the new models from china and I'm done. Why?"

"Oh, You know that Kim Kyungjin is my bestfriend right? So, we're going to visit the Kim family later in their house. We're going to announce something." I'm suddenly excited about this.

"Alright mom. See you later. Love you"

"Love you too, son."

Will mom bring my two step-brothers and Uncle Jungwon? I hope she will. *smirks*

Wonwoo

*chiring chiring*

"Hello mom?"

"Wonwoo, tell your brother that we're going to your Aunt Kyungjin. Ok?" We're going to Soojin's?

"Why mom?"

"No more questions wonwoo." I suddenly feel so uncomfortable about this. Don't tell me. "Wonwoo? Wonwoo?"

"Yes mom?"

"Comeback home before 8 ok? We'll go together with you dad and brother. I already informed your hyung. Bye sweetheart."

"Bye mom." My mom is Jeonghan's mom. Basically, my step-mom. Jeonghan's mom and my dad meet in a business trip and *pyororong* we became step brothers.

Does Soojin know we're coming over?

Soojin

*knock knock*

"Soojin?" Oh. It's already 13:00. Joshua's here. Should I tell him about that jerk? Better not. I'm sorry, Jisoo.

"Joshua. The documents?"

"Oh- here, Ms. Kim" here he go with that Ms. Kim.

"I told you not to call me Ms. Kim, Jisoo-ssi"

"Alright, Soojin. So how is it with Mr. Yoon?" Shit.

"I-i-it's okay. H-h-h-he told me t-that he h-h-has t-two new mod-dels f-from c-c-china." The fuck. Why am I stuttering?

"Why are you stuttering? Something happened?" Fucking stutters.

"There's none and Joshua, dad's inviting you for dinner. He said they will announce something later and he told me to bring you with me. Fix your things now because we're going to the airport, Yoongi Oppa's back." Joshua looked at me suspiciously.

"Okay, Soojin. Who's going to answer the phonecalls here?"

"I'll just call Soonyoung to take care of it."

"Ok then. I'll just get my bag and let's go"