Lawler High: An old friend, & Trying to seduce Mr. Parker {Chapter 5}

My eyes went wide with shock. "Wait, no.."

He laughed slightly. "Sorry babe, no isn't in my vocabulary. Don't worry, I'll make this one night you'll never forget." He pushed me roughly onto the bed and got on top of me. I tried to struggle against him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head.

"I'll scream." I threatened as I futilely tried to lash out of his hold.

He chuckled darkly. "Go ahead; I don't know what good it will do you though considering the loud music and the fact that we are upstairs. Your screams will just be drowned out."

He kissed my neck and I shrunk away from his touch. He moved his hands up my thighs and tears started running freely down my face. He pulled my underwear halfway down so they were above my knee caps. I tried to push him off and get my hands free but every time I did it felt like I was even more trapped and his grip tightened. He used his hand that wasn't pinning my hands down to unbuckle his belt. He threw it across the room. I was crying so hard that I couldn't even see. That's when the door flung open and someone flicked on the lights.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get the hell off of her!" I heard a guy roar. I tried to blink away my tears so I could see who it was.

"Damn, why do you have to destroy everyone's fun?" My attacker let go of my wrists and I felt blood surge back into my hands painfully. He got up off of the bed and as he buckled his pants back up.

"We'll finish this later babe." He exited the room and I pulled up my underwear and let out a sob.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" The guy said hovering above me.

I wiped my tears away with my sore hands and looked up at him. "Yeah I'm okay now, thank you so much."

It was Alexander Knight, his dad was an old friend of my family. I haven't talked to him since we were kids though. I briefly wondered why not. We used to be inseparable.. then I remembered feeling stupid. I blamed it on the alcohol.

"When did you move back?" I engulfed him in a hug.

He laughed. "I got here yesterday night. I went over to your house to say hi but you weren't there."

I looked into his eyes. Goodness, he had gotten hot. "I'm sorry, I was kind of helping someone move in."

I looked him up and down. "And when did all of this happen?" I asked sounding overly shocked and waving my hand over the air above his long muscular body.

He smiled. "Me? What about you?" He pointed towards my body. "Someone sure grew up, and out." He smiled brightly.

I giggled and then grabbed my head. "Ow.." I laughed again. "I think its time for me to go home. I've had about enough adventure and 'fun' to last me a lifetime." I started to stand up and fell over a little but Alex caught me in his arms. I looked up at him. "Thanks."

We walked down the stairs.. okay well it was mostly him walking and I was pretty much holding onto him the whole way. Once we got downstairs I said good-bye to Nick and Taylor when I finally found them. I was going to take a cab but Alex insisted on taking me home himself. I told him that I didn't want to ruin his night but again he assured me that I would be the perfect excuse to make his 'escape'.

We drove to my house talking all the way about each others lives that we had missed so far. We didn't get that deep into conversation because the ride home was only about ten minutes but it felt good to talk to him again. I hadn't even realized how much I missed him until now. We got there around four thirty in the morning and I was so sleepy that I was contemplating passing out in the car and letting him carry me up my stairs to my room. After all he did know the way, but I decided that the short walk might be good for me. I slid up in the seat and grabbed the door handle about to get out.