SDS1 34: REMEMBER WHAT'S FORGOTTEN

Start from the beginning

     "Lay told us about it too," Junhyung finally said to Jihoon. 

     Jihoon looked at Lay but Lay avoided his gaze.

     "What are you guys standing there for? Let's look for that hyung and save his ass before the ghouls kill him. Because if we're too late, these ghouls are going to fucking kill us next" Jiyong stated, and everyone agreed.

     "Even if I hate to admit it, it's best if we stick together. Those ghouls beat us by numbers. We need all our strengths to defeat them all," Sunggyu explained, shocking everyone. But everyone still agreed with the Demons' command.

     "But what about hyung? The ghouls would have found him by now!" Taeil stated, worried about what might have happened to his hyung.

     Lay held Taeil's shoulder to assure him that Jiho would be okay, "Don't worry about him. My angelic powers are in his blood. The ghouls would have a hard time detecting him. All he needs to do is hide and not be seen."

    Taeil sighed in relief and nodded his head, "That's good. Then let's go."

     "Yeah, but can any of you guys start time again? Because the longer this goes, the harder it is for us to breathe," Minhyuk requested because it was true. The longer the time wasn't moving, the harder it was for the Demons and the Arcs to breathe.

     "We're sorry but we can't. Jihoon has temporal stasis, but this was done by a stronger demon, so we can't undo it. Maybe that's the reason why you guys are having a hard time breathing too," Mark explained.

     "Shit. Who could that Demon be?" Minhyuk asked, but both members of the Demons and the Arcs just shrugged their shoulders.

     While the two groups were talking and planning their strategies, Lay suddenly stopped them all and said, "I found him. I found Jiho."

     "Huh? How are you so sure it's him?" Hyunseung asked as everyone was silent.

     "I told you, my powers are flowing inside him. A few seconds ago I sensed something inside my chest, so it only means he's close by. Everyone, follow me," Lay explained, and without waiting for anyone to answer, he started running. 

      The two leaders looked at each other and nodded their heads, then the Arcs and the Demons started to run and follow Lay until they ended up in the soccer field.

     "He's somewhere here," Lay stated as he and the rest were panting heavily. Everyone started to search for where Jiho was until Suho shouted, "Guys! I found him!"

     All of them ran to where Suho was. Then they saw Suho and Jiho under the bleachers. Jiho was panting, tired of running as well. Especially with his state, it was impossible for Jiho to keep it together.

     Taeil ran to him and shoved everyone away so he could go to where his hyung was.

     "Hyung!" he shouted as he kneeled down to him. He closely looked at him and held his cheeks gently. The moment Taeil held his cheeks, a tear fell from his eyes. Taeil's been dreaming about this man, but now, he's seeing him face-to-face.

     "W-Woo...J-Jiho..." Taeil suddenly stated. Everyone was shocked, even Taeil, because no one has told him his full name yet.

     "Woo Jiho," Taeil repeated with a smile. He grabbed Jiho and gave him a tight hug. Then he started crying. It's been so long and Taeil finally found him. The Arcs and the Demons were happy for him too, but they wouldn't lie, they didn't like the said reunion. This would only mean that the possibility of all of them being killed is now even greater.