6

"Make yourself breakfast because I'm leaving"

Mitsuki said while struggling to get his son out of bed five am in the morning. She yanked the covers in one go before smacking Katsuki in the head to wake him up. He grunted and growled at his mom and took back the covers again, keeping a tight grip on it in case she takes it again. Mitsuki continues to force him out of bed but she failed each time.

Then a thought came into mind:

"Izuku's here-"

Just as she thought, The blond male jolted up from his slumber with an annoyed look, along with bed hair of course. She stood up and gave his son a smirk "Knew it". The boy mumbled swears under his breath and kicked his mom's leg in frustration. A faint dust of pink littered Katsuki's face and he covered it in embarrassment. Mitsuki chuckled " Come on, the Midoriya's are downstairs, we don't want 'em waiting" Surprisingly enough, he doesn't complain and went straight out of the room, leaving his mom to fix his messy bed.

He lazily made way downstairs, hiding the fact that he was excited because Deku's in their house. He found him sleeping on Inko's shoulder. "Hey Auntie" The green haired woman looked up to him, smiling brightly which reminded the blond of Deku, God maybe the cuteness runs in their family. He smiled back and sat down beside them, with Izuku on his right. Mitsuki went down as well after cleaning up the mess his beloved son left him to clean, giving the three on the couch a genuine smile (with an extra glare for Katsuki). "We should be going now, Inko. They'll do fine" She said, lowering her voice a bit not to wake the green male sleeping. "What? I thought it was only Auntie who was leaving?" Katsuki whisper-yelled "Well your mom wanted peace and quiet too, so she thought she would come with me" Inko whispered back, playing with his son's hair. Izuku shifted a bit but still remained asleep. "Old hag, why didn't you tell me sooner?" The blond boy said a little loud, forgetting the other beside him who was in deep slumber, causing him to wake up. He yawned, seemingly pissed because his sleep was disturbed, with visible bags under his eyes, but still somehow kept a small smile even though his brows were furrowed a bit. "Good Morning everyone and...Kacchan.." Oh. Mitsuki smacked Katsuki again "Apologize"

"No-"

"Do it or I'll tell him"

"Don't you dare-"

"Izuku, Katsuki is-"

"Sorry" He said, a bit too fast with a hand on his mother's mouth. "For waking you up" "it's okay. I don't really mind" The dark aura Izuku was giving off vanished, lifting the weight from Katsuki's shoulders. There was awkward silence for a while before Inko spoke up. "We'll be going then" She says standing up and picking up the bags on the table with her quirk. She gives Izuku a peck on his cheek before going out and waved. The greenette waved back. Mitsuki followed after and closed the door.

And then everything was quiet again.

"Sooooo?" Izuku broke the silence. "What're we gonna do first Kacchan?" "Well obviously I'm gonna eat breakfast and you can do whatever the fuck you want just don't break anything or talk to me" He replied harshly, making the cinnamon roll flinch a bit. "O-okay, I'll just sit h-here then" Izuku stuttered and he inched away from Katsuki, sitting with his legs close to his chest. He took his phone out and just stayed there, doing nothing but his business. The blond stood up and  went to the kitchen, probably to make breakfast or some shit who cares though.

(I'm just gonna put this dots as time skips h)

Katsuki finished breakfast and washed them. Then, he went to the couch and sat beside Izuku, turning the TV on. He looks over to his side and saw that the greenette was sleeping,  his phone still in his hand and drool pouring out from his mouth. He takes this advantage to observe him. His freckles littered his tan-ish face with some on his nose, enough to make it look like a galaxy. His eyelashes are a dark shade of brown, complimenting his skin. His lips are pink, and a bit chapped because this fucker doesn't know how to take care of it. His messy green hair with hints of black topped him quite nicely. He went closer to him and sniffed, and oh god his scent is a 10 over 10. The smell of strawberry with mint made an unusual combination that filled up his nose with pleasure. He leaned in closer to his face. He's asleep so he wouldn't mind. Oh boy was he wrong. Their lips almost touched and he closed his eyes and opened them again, only to see Izuku Midoriya being as red as a tomato with wide eyes. He pulled himself away, covering his face and also red in embarrassment. He hates me now because I'm fucking gay, You're so stupid-

"Kacchan"

He  hesitantly turned his head around, seeing Izuku still red but with a determined expression on his face.

"Do that again, but don't push yourself away"

The boy tried to keep himself from stuttering which Katsuki found cute but he said what?!

"What the fuck?"

Izuku took a deep breath.

"Kiss me Kacchan"

He was smiling, and his face was so red that he glows. Katsuki didn't waste anymore time and leaned into Izuku, both of them closing their eyes. Their lips met and fitted together like puzzle pieces. It took time for melt into the kiss. They stayed like that for a few more seconds before pulling away, their foreheads you touching each other as they catch their breaths.

"I like you Kacchan"

Izuku said, staring into those beautiful red orbs Katsuki has, but then a sudden feeling washed all of his happiness away.

Doubt.

"D-do you..like me too?"

He clenched his eyes and waited for a reply.

"Idiot," Katsuki started

"Do you think I'll kiss someone that I don't fucking like?"

Izuku opened his eyes again and hugged Katsuki, which he gladly returned.

"No"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hhhhhh such a crappy ending lmao

I'm sorry if I post bad quality forgive me