5

Class went smoothly today.

It was a huge relief for everyone that it wasn't as stressful as it was before from all the hero training and exams. You could say its been a lot busier than usual. The sky shined in all shades of red and orange. The stars twinkle in the night like diamonds. Izuku looked up at the dark and dreamy sky, fascinated by the sight. He looked down and let's out a long and exhausted sigh. As he walked, the sound of twigs breaking and grass shuffling can be heard when he stepped on them, and he found it satisfying. The smell of home baked cookies met his nose, walking even faster towards their house. He stopped in front of the green door with a rectangular silver plate that has 'Midoriya' imprinted over it. He gently opened the door and took of his red shoes, closing it again after. He followed the mesmerizing scent to the kitchen. Just as he thought, Inko was baking for dinner. But why was she baking? "Oh! Izuku! I didn't expect you to be home so early" She gave her son a warm and welcoming smile which he gladly returned. "Mom, its already 7 pm, It's actually pretty late" He chuckled a bit while his mom giggled quietly to herself. "Nevermind that, I'm almost done baking, You can take a seat" He nodded and pulled out a chair from the round wooden table. A plate was served before him and thanked Inko with another smile plastered across his face. He waited patiently while having flashbacks of what happened today.

Flashback•

"So Deku-kun," Ochako started, seemingly mocking the green male beside her. "Are you sure you aren't dating him yet? If so, why won't you confess already?" She leaned in closer to his face, which was a blushing mess at the moment. He didn't answer for a full 2 minutes so Ochako clapped in front of his face, snapping him out "Uraraka-san! It's not nice to just clap in front of peoples faces like that!" Tenya said, making weird hand movements "He was zoning out and its the only way I could snap him out, Iida-kun" She replied back, not taking her eyes of the distressed boy that has his face as red as a rose. "I-It's not like t-that, I don't like him in t-that way. I-Im pretty s-sure I'm straight" Ochako smirks at him and pushes herself back to her seat. "Oh well, guess I'll force it out of you" Her smirk growing even more. Boy, Ochako can be pretty scary sometimes, that both of her friends are literally trembling at their seats, especially Izuku.

He sighs. What if he isn't really straight? That he's really crushing on Kacchan? He starts to question his own sexuality even more, banging his head on the table repeatedly cussing under his breath. "Izuku? Is there something wrong?" He turns to his mom, his head still laying on the wooden table. "I don't know mom, it's just that I feel real weird around Kaccha-I mean Katsuki these days" The blonds name left a bitter taste in his tongue, feeling a bit uneasy pronouncing each syllable. He's used Kacchan for the longest time that he almost forgot Katsuki's real name. "Really? What kind of weird?" She slices a piece of cake and puts it on his sons plate. "I uh, feel a bit uncomfortable when he's around. Like, there's something fluttering inside my stomach and I blush around him most of the time. I have no idea what's really going on, I don't like it" He mumbles the last part. "I've had that feeling before, too" His mom said, petting his green, curly locks. "I felt it towards your dad, before we got into a relationship and barely knew anything about each other" He looks up to his mom with a confused look "That's ridiculous, Mom, I don't like Kacchan that way, that's gross" He denied but deep inside he knew that he's secretly crushing on him since forever. "That's cute, you even gave him a nickname" His mom giggled. He flushed a dark red realizing he's used that stupid name. "MOM" He stabbed the cake on his plate with the fork, but carefully because he didn't want to clean icing off table. He ate quietly not wanting to start another conversation with his mother. This is gonna be a long night.

"Bakubro! You free tonight?" Eijirou beamed through the phone "No, I have my own shit to do. Now fuck off" "Awww that's very unmanly bro, c'mon it'll be fun" "Shove your 'manly' attitude up your ass" "Don't be so rude, Kacchan " "Don't call me that- Wait I forgot to ask, how the fuck did you get my number?" "I asked your mom the last time I came over" He whispered profanities at his mom to himself. Eijirou was still talking but Katsuki couldn't pay attention to him because he doesn't want to. It went on for a while, 2 hours to be exact. "Eijirou fucking Kirishima it's 10 pm already and I'm so fucking tired from hearing all this bullshit from you. And no, I won't go to a shitty ass party with you and that idiotic pikachu, pink alien, tape fucker, and especially that perverted grape. Go to sleep you hardened dick" "It's the weekend tomorr-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Then he ended the call.

His phone rang again "WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU TO SLEEP SHITTY HAIR" "Kacchan?" Somehow, he felt really happy hearing his nerds voice "The hell do you want shitnerd" There was no answer for a moment and he was getting a little impatient. "U-uh...Are you going to the party?" "Are you going?" He said, returning the question "W-well, um..no. I got things needed to be d-done" "Good, now go to fucking sleep I don't want you to show up at out house tomorrow with big ass bags under your eyes. You'll look like a zombie and probably scare the shit out of me" He hears chuckling from the other side of the phone "Well okay Kacchan, Good night" He hanged up. "Good night, nerd"