FILLER ONE-SHOT

"Hey, You awake?"

He texted Izuku in the middle of the night, being unable to sleep with countless thoughts running through his mind. The blond waited for a response patiently, at least he tried to. Not too long after he hit the send button, The other male replied in an instant:

"Yeah, Insomnia :/"

Katsuki got up from his bed and typed in another message:

"I'm coming over to your dorm ;)"

He smirked to himself thinking of what he and his boyfriend would do in an All Might filled dorm room, but unfortunately, things don't always go his way.

He knocked three times on the door of his neighbor, and each time his fist hit the wooden frame of the door, it sounded impatient. The door opens with a creak, revealing a tired-looking Izuku Midoriya standing in front of him. His hair was messy and it seems like each strand of it was sticking in all directions, his emerald eyes glimmered under the bluish moonlight peering into the pitch black room, and he had small and dark bags underneath them. The blond furrows his brows "The fuck? Are you a zombie or some shit? I feel like you could eat me right now from how you look like" Izuku was just tired and sleepy and he answered bluntly "Actually, I'm starving so yes I could've eaten someone" He says looking up at the others ruby red orbs. He hears a low grunt from Katsuki with a defeated sigh following after "C'mon, I'll make you food" Was all the blond could say then pulls the greenettes wrist. They silently tiptoed downstairs to the first floor, trying not to wake others up. Katsuki carried Izuku in bridal style to the kitchen, earning a squeak from the broccoli. He puts him down a chair and went over to the cupboards. He rummages through them making some pots and pans to fall off "Kacchan don't make so much noise you'll wake the others up" Just as Izuku said that, Hanta yelled at them from the stairs "HEY CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN? WE WERE SLEEPING!" "Shut up tape fucker" The taller male continues to look through the cupboards and he could hear the raven-haired boy stomp his way upstairs again, along with a few grunts and groans. "Their it fucking is" He says with a hint of relief and annoyance in his cracking voice. He puts the bowl down the counter, in front of where Izuku was sitting at. He takes out a handful of ingredients, with some of them that he didn't even need. "Hey Kacchan?" The green boy started "Do you...really know how to cook?" "Yeah, I do it when I'm hungry and the old hag's not around" The red-eyed boy says, slicing some onions that made him tear up a little "Oh fuck this shit" He wiped those water away from his eyes with his forearm. Izuku was covering his eyes so he wouldn't get his eyes sweating too like Katsuki did.

Katsuki finished making food and served it to Izuku, whose head was on the table, probably napping from boredom. "Hey shitty nerd your food's ready" He tapped him. The boy lifted his head up, his eyes half-lidded. "Thanks Kacchan, you're the best" "I know I am" He chuckled a bit and took a bite from the food made for him by his boyfriend. It was amazing. Katsuki had sat down with his arms crossed over his chest facing Izuku as he ate. "Is it good?" "Of course it was, you made it" Oh damn that smile could literally light up the entire first floor. The blond blushed a little and looked away. He hadn't noticed the broccoli had finished so he sneakily laced his arms around Katsuki from behind, making the other flinch. "Hey, let's go to sleep, I'm tired" "Me too" He stood up and carried Izuku on his back, his hands supporting his thighs. The stairs creaked each time Katsuki would step on them but he didn't mind. They reached the greenette dorm and he kicked the door open, closing it again with his foot. He lays the other down his bed then stood up, but before he could leave, he felt a tight tug on his shirt. "I wanna cuddle" Resist. Resist. "Alright"
You fucking failedKatsuki plopped himself down bed beside the smiling green head. He faces him and pulls the boy closer, making the other blush from being so close to his chest.

Katsuki thought this was the perfect time to put his plan into action.

He snakes his arms around Izuku, making his hands travel down to his ass. But before he could reach it, a hand grabbed his firmly "No Kacchan, I'm tired and I want to sleep already" He looks down and saw the greenette furrowing his brows at him with a serious but awfully cute face. "Fine. Just because you told me so" "That's what I thought. Good night Kacchan" Izuku sighs and buries his face onto his chest, sniffing Katsuki's scent. "Good night. Love you Izuku" "Love you too" The other boy had his voice muffled. Katsuki just sighed loudly and buried his chin on Izuku's head, drifting off to sleep

.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been updating im soRRY-

Heres a filler one-shot to make up all that absences jfjdjdjdjskakaka

SHOULD THIS STORY GET SOME SMUT LATER ON BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE MYSELF WRITING SIN-