4

I'm so sorry?? For not updating??? I was grounded and I was lazy and lacked motivation hfjakqjebbe but here's chapter 4 uwu
-------------------------------------

Awkward.

That's how you call the situation Izuku Midoriya was in.

Eating with the Bakugou's, Talking with them, and Kacchan calling him by his name??

"Oi fucking De-Izuku your ice cream is melting are you gonna eat it or not?" Izuku snapped out if his thoughts and mumbled an apology. "Fucker, I told you to be nice to Izuku!!" Mitsuki snapped at his son. "Fuck you, I ain't taking orders from an old hag" The greenette giggled softly to himself. He had always imagined them like this. He began to shove the ice cream to his mouth. He finished fast and thanked the Bakugou's for dinner. Mitsuki and Masaru nodded in response. When he was about to open the door, someone tapped him on his shoulder. He looked around and met the gaze of Katsuki, who was looking down at him because he was shorter "I'm taking you home ya sick bastard" "Ah thank you Kac-" "Don't thank me, I need to get used to your ugly face since you're staying with us for a week" Then the taller flicked the smaller males forehead. Izuku winced and opened the door slowly, waving goodbye to Katsuki's parents. Katsuki held Izuku's hand "Kacchan, my house is literally beside yours you don't need to hold my ha-" "Deku I just feel like you're safer t-this way..." The blond replied, mumbling the last part. Izuku blushed and squeezed the hand of the other, God how come is it so soft when his quirk can destroy a whole building? He just looked away and disconnected his hands to open the dark green door. "Thanks for walking me home Kacchan, It really meant a lot" The blond let's out a 'tch' in response before walking back to his house. Izuku opened the door.

"Mom?"

He called out. A piece of paper was pinned to the fridge.

Hey Izuku,
I'm at your cousins, maybe I'll not be back until tomorrow morning. I left some food in the fridge. You can heat that up if you're hungry. That's all, Love you!

~Mom ♥

H

e sighed. Why was his mom always leaving him alone? He shrugged and plopped himself down the couch. His phone had been going crazy by all the notifications for the past hour. He checked:

8:18 pm

73 missed calls from Uraraka

"Holy shit" He mumbled under his breath. He's never used dirty languages before, so it was kinda new and foreign for him. Then his phone rings again, this time he answers: "Uraraka-san what's up-" "DEKU-KUN ARE YOU AND BAKUHOE DATING OR SOMETHING??!!?" He flinched. His best friend screamed right into his ear, He thought he got deaf. "What do you mean?!? Bakuhoe??!? Dating?!? N-NOO!!!" he blushed furiously. How many times did he blush this day even? He heard faint giggles that eventually turned into an ear bleeding laugh. "But why did you have to hold hands with him and share an umbrella?" She choked out. "I-ITS BECAUSE I DIDN'T BRING MINE AND HE TOLD ME TO!!" He defended. "Mm, Well see ya Deku-kun" Then the call ended.

"Told ya our son is gay or some shit" Mitsuki nudged at his husband. "I don't think that's it, maybe he just wants to build a better relationship with Izuku" "Yeah, like a love relationship" Masaru just chuckled while watching TV. "OI OLD HAG HEARD YOU WERE TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT ME" Katsuki stomped towards the couch and sat down beside his Dad. "Me and your dad thinks you're gay" The blond flushed at those words "I-I AM N-NOT!!!" He was steaming and Masaru was kinda scared right now. "Idiot, Its obvious you're crushing on Izuku, we're not stupid" His mom snickered at him while doing the dishes. Oh fuck, Katsuki is blushing real hard right now. "m-maybe I do..a little" His voice was barely a whisper, but it was enough for everyone in the house to hear. "Yeah, yeah, a little"  She teased. Anddddd he was pissed now. He went up his room angrily and slammed the door shut, making some things fall down. He didn't care though, he never cherished most of his belongings really, except that one box.

It contained his childhood memories, mostly with Izuku. He kept it under his bed so no one will know what's inside it. It even has the two rocks which they wrote their names on when they were still 4, before he manifested his quirk and pushed the greenette away from him. He took it out and stared at the sloppy handwriting. They wrote it with coal and they got scolded because they went home with dirty hands. He sighed to himself and smiled a little as he remembers those precious memories one by one. He wanted to bring them back, but how?? He created a barrier between them, almost impossible to break. He missed him, so much. His phone rang and he picked it up. "What the fuck is it, Shitty hair" "How are you? Bakubro??" "Jesus fuck Kirishima we just talked to each other like 3 hours ago" "But I mis-" He ended the call and put his phone on silent. He tucked the rocks back into the box and hid it under his bed. Plopping down to his bed, he exhaled loudly and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
aGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGGG this chapter is also a bit shorter but I hope it's okay