Chapter10 bossy coffee

A/N

Ahh omg I love you all so much I'm in the 220 something reads and I literally didn't expect the, so soon jeez thanks so much. I'll they to make this a really good chapter.

"Thanks for bringing me here I know I am new and all but it's really sweet." I sincerely said as I sipped my coffee. It's a really comfy place the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the low chatter of other people is actually more like home than home is. I actually felt really bad because I was out with another man I missed Conner even though I seen him not to long ago.

"No problem cherry lips." He replied giving me his famous smirk. He was actually pretty handsome I would really date him but there's five reasons I won't.

1. He has women flying to his feet

2. I'm involved with Conner

3. I need to be professional

4. He probably just wants me for sex

5. He's my BOSS

"Don't push it." I said while taking a sip of my vanilla bean iced coffee. He just smirked and continued to drink his steaming coffee. A few minutes of awkward silence passed I really wish something will happen. I hate being in awkward positions. Just than his phone rang thank God.

He excused his self from the table and took his call it's probably a booty call or something.

He put his phone into his pocket and sat at our table. "We have a important business dinner to attended to on Monday." He said he seemed a bit annoyed.

"Yes Mr.kevin" I said chuckling a bit.

"Soon I'll make you scream my name." He said confidently winking. "We should head back to the office." He said standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me to the car.

**********

I was sitting in my desk sorting out the papers for the arrangement on Thursday they are having a meeting on advertising ideas and stuff.

Beep

Beep

Beep

I picked up the phone. *hello photography industries at your service Zoey speaking how may I help you. I said pulling off the best professional voice I could.

*ms.Zoey come to my office as soon as possible. I placed the phone down and walked to his office. This brunette was walking out of his office buttoning her shirt and could hardly keep her legs closed. I scoffed he flirts with me and have sex with random women.

"Yes Mr.Kevin" I said a bit impatiently.

"I just wanted to see you let's play a game." He said using his million dollar smirk.

"What game Mr.Kevin because I am not about to lose to you." I replied confidently.

"Good the game is red light green light with a twist." "But you have to first promise me you are going to play it." He said while turning to me from his computer screen. I walked forward to the seat in front of his desk. "I promise." I said hesitantly.

He got up and walked around the brown desk to the seat next to me. He placed his hand on my knee and began to travel up my leg slowly. "Mr.Kev-" he placed his finger on my lips hushing me.

"Say red light and you lose." He said boldly. I am so gonna win he would go as far as trying to rape me or anything right. I noticed a lump in his pants. Don't tell me he has a boner.

His hand was now on my thigh. My skin tangled at the touch of his hand. His hand was now in my inner thigh. I let out a sigh and stared at his face. He had an amused smile on his face. I couldn't help but giggle he looked so flawless. I was deep into thought I didn't noticed he popped my button to my black skinny jeans open.

He slid his hands into my jeans and started to move over my vag. "Mr. Kevin re-" I tried to finish but a loud moan escaped my lips and he began to rub my cl**. He stripped me of my jeans and my shirt. I am really stunned at how I can't stop him. He pulled down his pants and omg it was huge.

"I can't Mr.Kevin I am sorry." I said while tossing on my clothes and walking towards my office leaving him pantsless standing in front of his desk.