Chapter 33

A/N

You only live once right ?

Conner's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark-empty room . It feels so small without her here .
I can't lie I messed up to but we both made mistakes .. I still love her I think I do ..
pretty sure I do .. I grabbed my phone from the side of the bed must have fallen off while I was sleeping .

Wait should I reply now .. should I reply at all ? I force myself to put my phone down and walk into the bathroom to take a shower and release my inner stress .

Zoey's P.O.V

"Good morning my baby ." I say tucking a piece of Kevin's hair behind his ear .

" Good morning love ." He replies kissing me on the forehead . I really enjoy those they mean so much to me .
" Why do you want to do today ?" He asked , I have no idea honestly I wanna stay inside and just chill all day like usual ..

" Lets order takeout and just hang around the house in our pajamas ! " I say excitedly . He smirks at me .

"That's my girl . " he leaves a kiss on my neck and gets out of bed leaving me there letting the puffy blankets engulf me . I wish they could .. I wanna be here forever . It's like what you wish for when you are a little kid hoping one day , that you may just find your Prince Charming and live in a magical castle .

Maybe I should just call Conner and let him know how I feel ..

******
Kevin walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his lower torso and another on his head .
I'm enjoying this view .
" What ? like something you see ? " Kevin asked with that beautiful smile .

" Yeah .. I mean there is a mirror right behind you .. ." We both laugh . He walks over to me and stands beside the bed where I'm laying .
I sit up and swing my legs to the edge of the bed so that I'm sitting right in front of him .
He leans down and kisses me . He knows what he's doing I cannot control myself when it comes to him . My body ignites and I unwrap the towel faster than you can say "I" the towel from his head falls somewhere during the process , but that is not important right now .

He pulls down my underwear and lifts my shirt up over my head .. I go to take it off and he stops me .. " no keep the shirt on ."

I lustfully obey and he picks me up and walks me over to the mirror . We are standing in the doorway of the bathroom and the bed room where they both connect .

He stands behind me and pushes his finger into me . I gasp , and with his other hand he grabs my left breast and slowly plays with it .

He eventually adds another finger and my eyes roll back . I push my body closer to his and he groans . He takes his fingers out and puts them into his mouth .

I'm mentally dying inside he really needs to stop teasing me . I drop to my knees and grabs his length in my hand . I look up at him as I take him to my mouth and his eyes go wide .

I find my rhythm and continue to keep up the pace until I feel him throbbing .. I release him from my mouth and stand up ..
" What the fuck Zoe !? I was about to come ." Little bitch .

" Well so was I ." I smirk . He catch on to what I said and threw me on the bed . He dragged me towards the end by my thighs and inserted himself .

I arched my back and he put his hand around my neck . I've never done this before but my god does it feel good .
This should never ever end .

At this point we are both sweaty but we keep going a little water doesn't hurt anyone right .

I feel the pressure in my stomach build up . " I'm about to come ." He says . I wrap my legs around his waist when he tries to back up and he fills me up and I pull him to lay on top of me . I kiss him and hold him tight .

I never want this to end .

A/N

Hey guys I'm bored . Let me know where you are reading this from ??? :)