Chapter 27

A/N

Hey I'm finally updating from a long and much needed break from the world . I hope you guys enjoy I love you .

Kevin's P.O.V

" could you not burst my ear drums .." Zoey said ...
I'm cooking breakfast for the both of us and I just so happened to scrape the pot every four to five seconds ..

This is harder that I thought . The things we put women through .
I'm constantly stirring these stupid hard to cook eggs while she's sitting on the counter next to me complaining .. Did I mention that I burned the last two batches .

She hops off the counter and stands behind me wrapping her little arms around my mid section , rubbing on my ... Well you know .

" look babe .. I'm not trying to burn the eggs again . " I said tensing up a little from the little frequent jolts of pleasure .

I took the pan off the burner and dumped the eggs into the plate .
Once I do that I turn around and grab her face kissing her .

Why does this feel so right ..?

" now let's eat love ." She said grabbing the eggs from behind me .
She started walking to the chairs .. Probably shouldn't mention this but she's in one of my t shirts .. And that's about it if you know what I'm saying ..

I'm just in a pair of plain boxers . We sit down and start to eat when her phone rings ..

Zoey's P.O.V

Me : Hello ..

Conner : hey babe where are you ..?

Me : I'm at a hotel that my dad had um ... You got for me for the night .

Conner : are you okay babe .. Do you need me to come over ..?

Me : no no I'm fine I love you ..

Conner : love you to babe come home soon .

Me : okay I will ... Bye .
I said and" hung up ".. Continuing to eat .

" you gotta leave soon don't you ...? " Kevin asked sounding a bit sad ..

" I mean I don't have to ... " I replied .. But I wasn't lying I don't want to go back .. I don't know why or how I didn't see this before . I actually love Kevin I love him to pieces .
He makes me happy .
He makes me smile .
He makes me laugh .
He makes me , me .

" you are welcome to stay here . I can buy you clothes and everything don't worry I'm here for you babe .. What ever you need just ask . "
He said happily .

I smiled like an idiot .

"Well why don't we go upstairs and I'll tell you what I want first .."
I said grabbing his arm and pulling him with me .
He put his hand on my butt as we were walking up ..

" you do drive me crazy . " Kevin said pulling off my shirt .

* i just heard the sound of my phone hanging up ......

Holy Shit .