chapter4 MIKE

A/N

spins neck in circle yelling ahhhhhh

Jenniferia P.O.V

Jeez where is she. Zoey has been gone for 2 whole hours. I think I saw her with my dad earlier they where talking to Todd.

Todd ha I invited him for Zoey. Shes gonna snap my neck twice.

"Hey Jenniferia." his voice made me come out of my thoughts.

"oh hi Mike." I tried not to sound to needy or desperate but I really like him.

"um... would you like to go out saturday?" he asked jumping straight into it.

"omg yes!"
oh now you sound stupid.

"great just wear something pretty." He said gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

It made my knees go weak. Once I finally felt that I could move I walked outside to wear the pool was just to take a quick dip.

The screech of the door startled my friend and my dad.

wait my dad?

"hey jennie!" Zoey said smiling after putting her piece to candy land on the board and walking towards me.

What the f*#% Zoey how could you do this I am suppose to be your best friend. WITH MY dang dad out of all people my dad. I can't trust you anymore never.

She look taken back by my words and so did I. I never thought I would get mad that she would play candy land without me.

Zoey P.O.V

"what im sorry I didnt tell you but me and your dad wanted to please dont tell anyone especially not your mom." I said I knew we would get caught..

"what I didnt think you would be do upset over candy land, i was just joking zoey." she began to laugh.

"oh yeah candy land yeah sorry." i said turning and giving a wink at Conner.

A/N

sorry so short phone about to die i promise my next one will be longer!!!!! ily