Chapter6 Tony

A/N

Hey guys ahhhhhh

Zoey P.O.V

When Jennie left so did I. I was bored so I went home.

*********

"Hey Ana!" I said while walking towards my room.

"Hello zoe!" she happily replied. "oh you got a phone call from I think her name is um...T.......oh right her name is Tony. She said she was coming to visit today at five."

"Omg Tony my sister I haven't heard from her in forever!" I ran to my room to get ready for my sisters arrival.

I quickly took a steamy shower. fixed my hair, put on clothes, etc.

*********

I ran downstairs and sat on my couch waiting for her arrival.

*********

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Darling I know you hear me knocking!" her voice sounded horrid coming from outside the door.

Ana was going to open the door but I stopped her. "I got it but thanks."
I walked towards the door and opened it.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!" I screamed causing Ana to look worried.

Tony she changed she looks horrible. Is she poor. Her clothes ripped dirty. her hair was mess. She tried to smile at me but I could see the pain in her eyes.

"Darling it looks like you have seen a ghost." she said.

I couldn't find words to say I just opened my arms and pounced her. Her embrace was so warming tears formed in my eyes. I didn't want them to escape but I failed they poured out of me like a river.

My sister was helpless. :(

After our little moment we walked towards Ana. "Oh dear would you like me to cook you both a meal?" She asked.

"Yes Ana I'll just take her to my room and wash her up, we'll be back soon." I replied while tugging Tony towards my room. When we made it to my room she plopped on my bed and smiled.

"I know I know I have a lot of explaining to do!" She said sarcastically.

"Yes yes you do." I replied.

She motioned for me to sit next to her. I felt really bad for her I mean she's my sister. I will take her in until she gets on her feet or for the rest of her life. She was only one year older than me. We also use to live together. When she was 14 our uncle took her away. Or Maybe I can buy her a place yeah. Nah I'll just let her sleep in one of the guest rooms.

"Are you gonna answer that darling?" Tony asked snapping me out of my land of thought. Do I over think. Hmm oh crap I'm doing it again.

I walk over to the night stand where my phone was blasting a mash up of my favorite songs. I pick up my phone and who is it take a wild guess biting my lower lip I answered the call making the most sexiest voice I could ever possible make. "Hello love."

"Hey I was wondering if you could get all sexy and come over Jennie went with her mom today they will be gone for like 3 hours so you should come over babe." Conner said huskily.

A little flattered he wanted to see me but I can't leave my sister. Should I leave her here with Ana. She'll be fine. No but I have to help her freak! "Hello?" He (asked said whatever.)

"Oh I don't know if I can make it family issues I love you see you later love sorry bye." I sadly hung up the phone. She better be lucky she's my sister.

"Who is the lucky guy?" She asked really excitedly.

"Oh no one special I would really like to get you straightened up. Oh your living here now so make yourself comfy." I replied changing the subject as soon as possible.

"I can't stay he's gonna be looking for me." She avoided eye contact with me.

"Who?" She actually is starting the freak me out.

"Steve, look I promised him I wouldn't say anything but I'm gonna tell you because your my sister." I slowly nodded giving her a hint to continue. "He.......um..rapes me." She tried to stay strong but soon broke down. I ran towards her and comforted her tears streaming down both of our faces. "He also beats me and starves me.....I.......it's some kind of thing it was man after man after man...I couldn't fight they where to strong. All I could do is cry and scream for help but nobody came."

"It's okay I can keep you here." I kissed her cheek and looked into her hurting eyes.

"No I can't stay I'll be putting you in danger and I can't let that happen." She said wiping the tears off her face.

"Not if I have anything to do with it!" I said.
"No one hurts my sister and gets away with it oh he's gonna pay he's gonna fukin pay!" I screamed out loudly. I really need to learn how to keep my thought to myself.