14

I stay in my room all afternoon and I'm so bored but I don't want to see Harry or Edward, I wish I had at least one friend around. It's 7pm before Edward comes to my room, I haven't eaten anything all day and I'm surprised they let me go this long.

"What do you want?" I ask flatly through the door.

"We're going out" Edward replies.

They are going to make me go with them I know it, ughhhhh.

"Have fun" I say back sassily, expecting Edward to rile up, he doesn't though and I hear him sigh and walk away.

Shit he must really be upset with me.

The house is quiet when I venture out a half an hour later, I go to the lounge area on our floor and turn the Xbox on, I haven't played it at all since I've been here and now that I have the house to myself I can do what I want. I smile to myself and set up a game, I end up playing for two hours before I hear the doorbell ring. That's strange, Harry and Edward wouldn't ring the doorbell. I decide to ignore it and keep playing but the person doesn't give up and I sigh. I head downstairs and towards the front door, I message Harry and Edward to see if they are expecting anyone, usually they reply instantly but I don't get an answer.

I open the door and standing their are two guys about 25 in clean cut suits.

"Hi, my name is Jake and this is Chris, Harry and Edward are expecting us" Jake says.

"Um well they aren't here" I say confused. I'm sure Harry or Edward would have told me if they were expecting someone.

"Well, they said they aren't too far away and to wait Inside, that Louis will let us in" Chris tells me.

I find it weird Harry and Edward haven't told me about this, the guys know my name though and I'm sure Harry and Edward will be home soon.

"Okay, come in and I'll call them then" I say and open the door widely.

"Thanks mate" They both say and follow me inside to the kitchen.

I walk them to the kitchen and gesture for them to sit down,

"Would you like a drink or something" I ask shyly.

"Sure water will be fine" Chris says and I nod and go to the fridge to get two bottles out. My phone buzzes in my pocket then and I use he fridge door to hide my phone while I check the message.

"Don't open the door Louis, we're on our way home now, whatever you do do not open the door!" Harry's message reads.

Shit I curse myself, I panic but I can't let it show. I pocket my phone and grab the two waters out, I smile slightly and hand them over. Both guys are eyeing me suspiciously and my heart rate picks up.

"Um I just left my phone upstairs, I'm just going to grab it" I say.

I go to leave the kitchen, if I can get to my room and lock the door I can hide until Harry and Edward get here. I start to walk quickly out of the room when the two guys get up instantly. Jake grabs me around the waist tightly and lifts me in the air.

"Not so fast kiddo" He tells me smugly.

I struggle in his grip but he doesn't let me go.

"Get off me, please get off me" I struggle as best I can.

"You're coming with us kid" Chris says.

"No, let me go" I yell and I kick back my leg effectively making contact with Jake's shin.

"Fuck" He swears and let's his grip loosen.

I manage to get free and race towards the stairs, Chris is hot on my heal and he goes to grab me around the waist but I dodge him and because we're both running we both fall to the ground, as we are falling, my leg kicks over a huge glass vase and it shatters everywhere.

I scramble to my feet as Chris does the same, I fall on the glass a few times but take no notice, I make it to my feet and run up he stairs. Jake is now behind me and grabs my legs and I trip up the stairs, he pulls me towards him and my body gets dragged along the stairs, it's painful and I have a huge carpet burn on my torso, I feel my rib crack from the force. I also notice blood from my hand all over the stairs. It makes me woozy but I fight through it and kick Jake in the face and continue running up the stairs. Somewhere throughout my falls I hurt my ankle and I limp as I try to make it to one of the bedrooms to hide. I see the spare bathroom on my left and I race as fast as I can to get there, my breathing irregular as I try to make it before I'm caught. I make it and go to slam the door, before a hand stops the door and it's pushed open. Jake and Chris come into the room, smirks on their faces, I'm trapped.

"Nice try" Chris says and he grabs my upper arm, his grip tight. I struggle so hard to get away, he doesn't like it though and he pushes me harshly against the wall, my head hits the mirror and cracks it. It hurts and my vision goes funny and I can feel blood on the back of my head.

"Stop fighting us or I'll make it worse for you" Jake says evilly.

I want Harry and Edward, I need them to help me, I pray they aren't far away. They would be so disappointed in me if they knew I didn't try my hardest to get out of this mess. Jake pulls me into his arms again and I somehow manage to grab his balls and twist them, he yells out in agony but drops me to the floor. Im so hurt and woozy but I need to get out of this. Jake is so angry he comes over and kicks me in he side, one, two, three times leaving me completely breathless and in agony. I register some more punches to my face before I'm lifted in he air by the waist again by Jake and we head out to the front doors. I struggle as best I can and when we exit the house I start screaming for Harry and Edward, Jake places his hand over my Mouth effectively trapping screams, I fight with them as they try to put me in their car.

Then Harry's rover tears up the driveway, I have never in my life been more grateful to see it. Harry and Edward both get out of the car before it even stops properly.

"Let him go now" Edward roars,

Jake and Chris stop fighting me and hold me against them.

"Dax wants him boys, you broke the deal, we get him, simple as that" Jake says evilly.

"You take him and you start something you don't want to, we won't stop until we kill you all, let him go" Harry says.

"So he does mean a lot to you both doesn't he" Jake and Chris smirk at each other.

"We'll be sure to tell Dax boys, he'll be so happy" Chris smirks.

Then suddenly I'm pushed forward and into Edwards arms as Chris and Jake make a quick getaway,

The tears come then.

"Fuck, Lou" Edward says,

I'm picked up bridal style and carried inside to the couch, I'm so woozy and there is blood everywhere.

"Shit, what the fuck" Harry yells as he takes in the house.

They are mad at me, it's all my fault the house is ruined. My head feels like it's going to explode and as Edward lays me down on the couch I register all the blood, it's all over me. I begin to panic.

"Stay calm baby, it's okay we'll get you fixed up" Harry is saying to me. He's next to my head stroking my hair.

"Lou darling, don't go to sleep, just stay awake for us" Edward is panicking.

I'm so out of it and everything hurts, I try my hardest to stay awake but I can't.

"Pidge, wake up baby come on" I hear Harry ask worriedly.

"Louis!" Edward is shouting at me but I can't come back and eventually the voices fade away.