9

The next morning I wake alone again,

I sigh, maybe I dreamed the whole thing. I shower and dress for the day in skinny black jeans and a white sweater and I make my way downstairs. My eyebrow looks really bruised and my side is aching a little, probably due to being a bit more physical that I should have been last night. The house is quiet and no one is in the kitchen when I enter. I'm really upset Harry and Edward left the first chance they could, they probably regret last night and are having second thoughts. My chest starts to ache at the thought, they are obviously avoiding me.

It's Saturday and I have to work my shift at the ice cream shop today. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and turn around to leave, I walk to the front door and grab my skateboard and head off to work, it's about a 20 minute skate and when I get to work I walk in the back room, my co worker Josh is putting his apron and and greets me happily.

"Morning Lou" He says.

"Hey Josh" I smile, Josh is really nice and always gives me free ice cream at the end of my shift. Not that I can eat it anymore, I'll have to decline it from now on, I can't risk putting on anymore weight.

"Just going to open up, I'll see you out front" He smiles at me.

I nod in response just as my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and it's a text message form Harry, how did he even get my number and save his own in my phone?

"WHERE ARE YOU??" The message reads.

He's angry and I'm slightly confused, they left me again this morning and no one was around when I left, I don't understand why he's asking, am I supposed to ask his and Edwards permission every time I need to go somewhere. I text back

"Work"

Edward then replies instantly.

"We're coming to get you, text me where you are" It reads.

They don't even know where I work. This is stupid

"No Edward I'm working, leave me alone I'll be home by 5" I reply.

I put my phone on silent and pocket it, I then head out to the front counter to start my shift.

My shift goes quite slow and halfway through the day, I see a red Mercedes pull up outside the shop, the car sits in the carpark for most of my shift. It's unnerving and I know it's Dax, he's watching me.

About 20 minutes before I finish, it starts bucketing down with rain, hopefully it will ease up before I leave. Dax then takes off in the car and I'm so relieved, I didn't want to exit the shop while he was there in case he did something to me.

It doesn't stop raining by the time I leave and when I step outside and grab my phone, I see I have four missed calls and six texts from Harry and Edward, they are going to yell at me when I get home, I know it.

I ignore their texts and call my mum, she doesn't answer though so I try James number. He doesn't answer either even after the third try. I sigh, there is no way I'm calling Harry or Edward, I don't want to give them the satisfaction and I really don't want to be yelled at. Hopefully I can get home, sneak to my room and eventually Harry and Edward will calm down before I face them again.

Things don't go as planned though and I skate home 20 minutes in the pouring rain, I am completely and utterly soaked to the bone when I enter the front door, completely shivering and teeth chattering. I make my way towards my room as quietly as I can, as I pass the kitchen though my mum sees me.

"What in the world?" She says.

Her and James look towards me.

"Louis, what are you doing soaking wet?" She questions.