7

I'm woken to the car moving, I panic but freeze when I hear Harry's voice.

"We're still looking Jay, we promise we'll find him" Harry's voice echoes through the car.

"Okay yep, call you soon" Harry says and hangs up his phone.

"Maybe he went to a friends" That's Niall's voice.

"He doesn't have any" Edward spits.

"Calm down Edward, we'll find him" Liam says back.

"Maybe he just doesn't want to be found right now" Zayn says.

"Well tough luck, he's out their wandering the streets alone, anything could happen to him" Edward says concerned.

"We have thirty minutes before the fight Ed, we miss another one and Louis is in even more danger" Harry States.

"Fuck, I know, shit" Edward yells as he hits the wheel.

"Look, let's head to the fight get it out of the way and then continue the search" Liam says.

No one answers and I wonder if I should make myself known but fuck it, they don't give a shit about me.

Twenty minutes later the car stops and everyone gets out, when the coast is clear I sit up and look out the window, it's dark and we appear to be at a warehouse of some sort. There are loads of cars around but derelict buildings everywhere, I can hear people screaming and cheering but I can't see anyone. I then realise that if I want to find out what Harry and Edward are up to, this is my chance. I slip out of the car quietly, it's freezing and I'm still in my school uniform, my untucked white shirt does little to shield the wind.

I walk with caution to the only light I see and as I get closer the cheering and shouts get louder and louder. I then come to an open warehouse with what looks like hundreds of people around, they are all either holding a drink or cash in the air. When I look up I see a boxing ring in the middle of the huge area, inside the ring is a big beefy guy who looks like he could snap me in two just by looking at me. In the opposite corner I then see none other than Edward, shirtless with gloves on his hands. He is talking to Harry, Niall and Liam who are behind the ropes of the ring, Zayn is nowhere in sight. Suddenly a bell sounds and someone called Nick comes over the microphone introducing the two fighters, when Edwards name is called the place absolutely erupts. I feel my breath leave my throat, Edward is fighting.

I don't like this at all, I make my way as close as I can to the ring, I'm being pushed and shoved but I push my way through. I look on in shock as Edward and the other guy go at each other, Edward is fast and dodges a lot of swings, he hasn't been hit once. He lays a few big punches to the other guy and the guy stumbles nearly falling over. For some reason he
Edward senses me and he looks over and our eyes lock. I can see him loose composure for a split second and that's enough time for his opponent to strike, he lands a quick few punches and Edward stumbles. I gasp at the sheer force of the punches, something inside me constricts at the thought of Edward getting hurt.

I then feel arms wrap around my chest, I struggle before I hear Zayn's said voice my ear.

"Let's get you out of here Lou" He says.

I turn to see him and shake my head no, I want to make sure Edward is okay.

"It's not safe for you here, come on" Zayn says.

I look back to Edward and he nods slightly at Zayn and re composes himself, I see him stand up and his eyes turn black, it's like something comes over him and he turns angry and distant. The hits and sheer force he uses to bring the other guy down make me sick, he is lethal and has to be pulled off the guy before he kills him. He is so scary, I'm literally terrified to look at him right now. Zayn pulls me further and further away from the ring. The crowd cheering as Edward is announced the winner. Zayn picks me up by the waist and carries me to a door at the back of the warehouse, he leads me to a room with a few chairs and boxing bags and I see Harry and Edwards stuff everywhere, this must be where they gather before a fight.