Dangerous

Rebooting system...

Firewall has been deactivated.

System has been successful rebooted.

Welcome back, "Conan"!

Conan opened his eyes as an android he quickly identified as Connor removed his white, glowing hands from RK900's body. His jacket was missing and his white shirt was see-through enough to reveal that his skin was peeled off up to both of his shoulders. Despite not giving any obvious signs of it, he could tell the android's system was completely worn out from hacking into RK900, hence his more robotic, low-power movements and additional facial expressions turned off to save more energy.

Conan sat back up and fixed the jacket that has been sprayed across the ground moments ago. He shuffled around his pocket to feel out his gun.

The RK900 suddenly stood up and pointed his outstretched arm holding the gun towards the LK800 "Klara".
"One more step and I'll shoot!" He threatened, aggression flooding his yell.

Klara flinched, eyes widened, lips gently parted in artificial shock. She lifted her hands up into the air. Connor looked just as shocked as she was, unable to stop himself from questioning him.
"Conan! What are you..." "Drop your gun! Drop it right now!" He continued. The android took a gun out of her skirt's back pocket and threw it onto the ground. RK900 took small steps towards her, soon pulling the gun on the ground away from her with his foot.

"Has the SWAT Team left already?" "They're downstai..." "Great. Lets get moving before they leave." He grabbed the second gun, hid it in his jacket's second pocket and locked the female android in handcuffs. Then he pushed her towards the exit.

"I don't see why doing this is necessary." Connor pressed on. Klara didn't speak at all at that time.
"Someone has released an android specifically designed to chase me and corrupt my program. Fortunately, I see that WR400 was already taken care of, however, we cannot take any chances."
"But you have no evidence she's an android like that!"
"And you have no evidence that would state otherwise." "I..." she began but didn't finish as Conan covered her mouth. "Even if she is innocent, no harm would be done just to be extra cautious."
"You mean like destroying her?" Connor's tone began to gain a nervous hint, which Conan couldn't quite understand.
"Precisely." He looked at his weaker version sideways, giving him RK900's classic I-don't-know-what's-bothering-you look.

Conan's other hand was released from Klara's struggling face.
"I swear I haven't done anything! I've only been sent here to help you on this investigation! I didn't mean any harm! I'm not like her!"
"Yes...my eyes are sweating already." Conan huffed before taking her downstairs.
"Please! Please! I'll do anything! I can try fixing any of your damaged program! I can help you with your further investigations! I can..." The android grinned with satisfaction before interrupting.

"How did you know that my program has been damaged?" Her eyes gave way to fear.

"This WR400 had such capabilities! Her system was corrupted enough to pass on the damage to other andro..."
"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"
"Because you were at bad terms with me and I didn't want to..."
"For the last time: I am not a human and you know fully well that I do not develop relationship terms with androids."
"I..."
"Take her to interrogate. She might be useful." RK900 passed the android to the SWAT team and patted his hands up and down against each other, as if he wanted to get rid of flour left from folding bread.

As the group left, Connor and Conan were left together outside the entrance to the android factory.
"Do you think that was a reasonable choice?" Connor finally decided to speak.
"It was the best option out of my all automatically generated moves. I didn't kill her, but I also didn't let her get out of this unnoticed." Conan replied, his eyes focused in the space before him.
"Do you think they have something in common?"
"They might. The WR400 tried to process code I couldn't identify into my system. If she was better at bluffing, it wouldn't have gone so bad for her, but fortunately, she gave me a lot of useful information as her last words." Connor hesitantly moved a hand towards the RK900. Conan, barely moving from his spot, grabbed it and removed the skin from his hand, delivering her entire dialogue made throughout the encounter.

"That's... scary." Connor shuddered.
"It doesn't matter what it is, what matters is that there might be more of them and if they don't find me, who knows what they could do to other androids and their owners."
"Androids don't have owners anymore."
"Theoretically, yes. In reality, no." Connor looked to see the taxi he ordered arrive.

The driver walked out of the car and greeted them warmly, the cause of his warm attitude was revealed by a blue flicker on the side of his head. His uniform wasn't even CyberLife anymore.

The two sat in the car.
"Please send your destination." The driver said.
"Destination sent." Connor replied. The androids didn't talk much in the car. Discussion about this case would do much better in the DPD than here.

"Ey! Toasters! You're called!" Gavin walked up to them and avoided their eyes as if he was the thief of the last cookie.
"Are you coming with us?" Conan asked, tilting his body slightly to meet the man's gaze.
"Yeh," he grunted and turned his head before following them into the interrogation room.

"Why did you want her here again?" A police officer questioned the RK900.
"She might be infected with a virus and therefore be a threat to androids..." Conan only finished the sentence in his head.

...specifically me.