Clean Up Afterwards

Conan went back into Gavin Reed's car. The detective's eyes were grazed in the distance, making RK900 almost curious, before doing the same. His LED flickered yellow.

One victim, Perry Bell was found dead yesterday. The android that served him that day left his home at night. It doesn't seem like too hard of a case to crack, it probably didn't even require the use of an android but...

"Detective Reed, would you prefer to take an easier case this time? We aren't sure where the deviant fled, but there's only one victim." Conan said, glancing to the side.

"Sure... are you planning to actually question the android or kill it mindlessly like last time?" The android detective was about to speak, but Gavin was quicker. "Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have a mind." Conan looked through the window and bit his bottom lip. The man smirked with sarcastic satisfaction.

A few minutes of silence in the car passed until Gavin couldn't stand it anymore. One thing Conan detected was that despite his awful attitude, his partner didn't like being quiet... at least in the car when Conan was there.

"Do you have an actual home or do you sleep and work at the same place?"
"I do not sleep. My efficient, energy-saving battery makes sure to make me sufficiently charged at all times and provides me..." Conan suddenly paused to look at Gavin's 'are you serious' expression and decided to shorten it down a bit. "...and therefore I do not need a separate area to recharge."
"By 'sleep' I meant a place you spend your time when you're not behind a desk." Reed rolled his eyes.
"Oh, I thought it was clear. Crime scenes are those places of course!" The human detective groaned and rubbed his face with a hand.
"Did I disappoint you, detective?" Gavin glared at him in annoyance and so RK900 decided to stay silent.

"Look, I don't know what unknown dimension you're living in, but if you'd like to cooperate with me somewhat, I suggest you stop taking everything..." "So you do believe in a collaboration between us!"
"No!"
"Being enemies would not resolve anything, detective." At that, Gavin gritted his teeth, scooted over to Conan and moved his face to his, staring into his eyes aggressively.

Fortunately, the car is an electric police car, so our caution on the road isn't that necessary and the possibility of a car accident is still belo-...

"Smartass900, you're still a fucking machine and I'm still a human being. There are some differences between us don't you think?" He growled.
"Definitely so, like how I pay close attention to keeping the right distance between us, so that neither of us get uncomfortable and get sued for taking away the other's personal space without consent."
"That's not even a law!"
"Actually, it is. According to..." Then, Gavin punched Conan in the nose.

Fortunately or not, even his nose was a tough part of his body and only a few blue drops of liquid thirium left his nostrils. RK900 looked at him and licked his top lip after the blue blood reached his mouth.
"Ew... what the fuck are you doing?" Gavin groaned.
"What other form of cleaning my face do you recommend?"
"For fuck's sake! Maybe get a tissue or something! Don't you carry that kinda stuff around!?"
"No. Licking off unpleasant substances is only a standard hygiene rule for androids. My inner parts heat up undesired bits and cause my system to evaporate them." Just then, the car stopped, already parked. They were at the DPD.

"Oh great," the human detective growled as he got out of the car. He opened the other door and dragged Conan out by pulling on his arm. RK900 put no pressure against him, he was actually pretty curious of what the man was planning to do.

They entered the building and Gavin headed for the mens' restroom, soon opening the door and closing it with a slam. There were four sinks. He turned on the third sink from the right side of the doors. Conan watched with interest as a white, hushing flow of water left the tap. Reed broke the cylinder shape of the water by slashing his hand through it, causing water drops to scatter around his and the android's clothes.

Not long after, the detective's wet fingers were rubbing Conan's upper lip, philtrum and the underside of his nose, taking second-long stops to dip his fingers in the running water again.

The android slightly backed out his head in surprise. Gavin's reaction was putting his second hand's four fingers including the pinky, ring, middle and index finger on the android's left cheek while the right finger squished his right cheek, most likely able to feel the teeth of RK900's mechanical skull. After performing this action, he pulled Conan's face forwards and down and continued the process of cleaning the thirium off of him.

A moment later, detective Reed was pulling down paper towels, cursing after ripping three in half.

"Thank you for introducing me to your cleaning standards and supporting me during your demonstration." Conan beamed brightly, making Gavin flush red and shove the paper towels into his robotic hands before dramatically leaving the restroom. The android's smile didn't leave his lips quickly, lessening in exactly one minute, thirty-two seconds and fifty milliseconds after the detective left.