Decoding

There's a teeny tiny hint in one of the neutral sentences, solving a small part of this investigation. If you guys will find it and comment it, Conan will figure it out sooner. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conan was back at the DPD, analyzing the new information collected about the virus.

INSTABIIT PRASSIEE
INSTABIIT
Did you mean "INSTABILITY?"

Yes, that would match. The letters switched place while being forced into my program.

PRASSIEE
Did you mean "BRASSIERE?"

No, definitely not.

Prassie name and meaning.

This could lead to something. Although what could a person named Prassie have to do with instability? Leaving your name in a virus could easily uncover you unless... someone wants them to become a victim.

"Whatcha doing?" Conan was woken from his analysis as a pale white face moved towards the screens over his desk.
"Have a guess." RK900 muttered.
"I don't want a guess, let me have a look instead." The small in comparison to him android didn't wait for an answer and squeezed between the space of the taller robot on his chair and his desk before hopping onto his lap.

Conan rolled his eyes. Klara was already dabbing her fingers into the screens and pads around them while her pastel eyes scanned the technology rapidly.

"This one." She poked at one particular case. "They've already got some scientists and nurses in there. They can't define the murderer and the victims are destroyed androids with corrupted code. Like I said, there's more of these girls. Each one is supposed to be more attractive to your standards. You sure you wanna participate in this?"
"Please do not question my abilities." Conan sighed. Last thing he'd do was get flattered by some ladylike android parasite.

"The last one did hurt you, didn't she? You're an important model to CyberLife and overall a pretty cool and badass guy, you shouldn't be put to waste so easily." It was hard to tell whether she was simulating worry or amusement.
"There's more of my model in construction. If I fail now, they'll know where to improve, making the next cases easier to solve."
"That's edgy."
"Was that comment necessary?"
"Oh! I know! You're a kuudere!"

Searching "kuudere"...

"Like, you act unemotional but inside you're actually a really good guy!"
"Yes, fascinating." Conan huffed, impatiently waiting for Klara to get off his lap so he could stand up and get to the crime scene.

"What the..." RK900 heard another familiar groan.

First it's that mosquito, now it's Mr. Fuck You.

He felt Gavin Reed's stare on him as he looked away from the screens. He finally met the detective's eyes, a strange expression was on the man's face. It was long enough to catch Klara's attention too.

"Oh! It's my third favorite detective! Hello, detective Reed!" Before Gavin could say anything, the LK800 was already chattering about. "I knew you were gonna ask! First place is detective Flores and second is Conan! Although the fight is tense! I'm starting to like Conan more! Detective Flores is going to have to try his best to be on top!"
"Assuming you are currently in that position." Gavin chuckled, though it wasn't a sympathetic chuckle.
"Hey, Gavin, are you busy?" Conan hissed.
"What? No, why?"
"You could totally go to that pharmacy close by to get me something for my ass. The pain won't go away." Gavin looked pissed. Klara started laughing behind her hands. She knew it was a joke but wasn't programmed to understand it. The RK900 took that opportunity to take the small android off himself and stand up.

Two pains, actually.

Conan didn't say that out loud though. He didn't need an ego boost, he wasn't a human. All he wanted to do is spend some time away from this circus.

He was leaving when Klara caught up to him.
"Wait up! I'm coming along!"

This is going to be a long day.

Conan wanted to take a car but Klara insisted on the bus so in the end the two androids... took the bus.

"Woah! What a beautiful house! Look at all these flowers! Like from a movie!" Klara gasped. The RK900 didn't say anything, he walked closer to take a look at the flowers climbing the house's walls... detecting small, azure stains. Some of them were dots, others, more interestingly, lip imprints. They had barely any visible lines, indicating that the lips were an android's.

The victim's injury resulted in them spitting thirium.

The lips seemed to be pretty big, most likely a female model's. After sampling the blood the android's theory didn't receive any feedback.

M^de&: &&!)&"-:4 7(;?->~€'
Ser757$!;?& $#~: 5$$('~,\>'€~#!%¥¥
^#%*£><01

Fuck... I can't even detect what android model this came from.

"Hello!" He heard Klara's voice. Despite being annoyed by the android, Conan felt a need to take care of her somewhat.

He walked into the house to see her trying to make conversation with a very tall, slim android in a lab coat.

"I'm an LK800 model! I go by Klara! How about you?"
"Cirenne." The other replied coldly, while analyzing some papers, clearly uninterested in talk.
"I've never heard a name like that before! It's very unique. What model are you?" Conan was just about to intervene when he heard her strange answer.
"It's not important."

She's technically a detective. An android that goes through the evidence, this Cirenne, should speak up.

"Do you by any chance know what P-R-A-S-S-I-E-E does or might mean?" Conan asked straightforward.

Cirenne hesitated.

"Do you?" The RK900 pressured. Her answer was immediate. She spoke without looking up, louder than before, revealing the strength of her deep and passionate voice which a human's and even most androids' vocal cords would never allow.
"No. I have no idea what this word could mean."

Conan was going to continue, but something about her voice made him let it go. There was something off...