+Special

Jungkook woke up before his alarm, reaching over to grab his phone for the time, he saw a notification from Hoseok.

He blinked a few times until everything came into focus.

GC: 7 losers

HoeSuck: Is everyone free today?

Joon: yes

Yoongs: no, i have a date

Jiminie: 😇😰 yongi met a person?
Jiminie: Yoongi*

Yoongs: no, with my bed. bye

Jin: why

Taebae: maybe

Me: um yeah, what's up?

HoeSuck: min & i are announcing today.

Joon: 😲😱😱

jungkook raced to get ready, showering, throwing on some clothes, and opening his messages with Tae.

Taebae: im sorry

Kook looked at the message, remembering last night when Tae apologized and he fell asleep. he needed to see Tae.

Hoseok and Jimin sat at their favorite cafe, Joon and Jin sitting with them.

NamJin were able to sort everything out, blaming stress and leadership on their problems, and luckily they made up, and are as good as ever.

it made Jimin happy, seeing the two of them together.

Jungkook made it to the cafe, but waited outside until he saw Taehyung appear.

"Tae!" He called out.

Taehyung saw him and blushed slightly.

"Kookie. hi."

"I'm sorry. I never should have rushed you-"

"no, I'm sorry. I should have said something sooner. i- I feel the same way, Jungkook. I'm in love with you too. I never should have freaked out when you told me. I'm sorry."

Jungkook smiled, letting taehyung embrace him in a tight hug before they went inside to join the others.

Yoongi showed up shortly after, looking like he'd fallen back asleep and just woke up.

"So jimin and I decided to reveal our relationship today. and we wanted you guys here for support."

they set up their camera to live stream and made sure they were in a secluded corner of the cafe as to not disturb anyone.

Jimin squeezed Hoseok's hand, who looked at him with a warm smile.

"We decided that we want to be honest. no mater what. because army is everything." Jimin told, as hoseok set up the stream.

"Okay were live." Hoseok said

while they waited for more people, they started off with some regular stuff, talking about how they've been, working on new stuff, etc, etc.