Stay

A week later

xxxxxxxxxx

"You don't care your just gonna leave again" Riley says to her mother quite angry in demeanor.

"It's the job.  What I signed up for. To protect and serve my country" Anastasia tries to convince her daughter.

"What country is that? I'd be in America with my friends if you weren't deployed all the time. And dad actually got a job that is why we had to move here. Because he got promoted for being good at his job and worked hard at it" Riley yells. "I can't"

Riley gets out of the bed and heads to a room she found while exploring with Gaby the day previously when they got bored.

Unhooking her IVs she began to dance.

Little did she notice a set of figures in the window watching her, fascination written in the looks on their faces.

She had her phone playing 'to build a home'.

When it started to play Riley did an Ariel walkover before doing a double back flip on the mat beneath her. 

She figured that mats could suggest that this was the remains of an old room used for physical therapy.

Little did she know it still was.

After landing her double backflip she does a quick glissade; a leap to the side before moving into the position for an Arabesque.

She does a jete before doing a Ariel cartwheel.

The door opens and she freezes.

"Nice dance moves. My names Oliver" he says extending his hand for her to shake once she's turned around, making them face to face. "Oh and this is my twin Olivia"

"Nice to meet you, how much did you see?" Riley asks.

"All of it" Olivia says Riley's cheeks turn cherry red in color.

"Your a really good dancer. You aren't from here are you?" Oliver states and questions.

"I'm from America" Riley confesses.

"Sweet always wanted to bust there. Sounds like a dream in paradise" Olivia says.

"Depends where exactly you live" Riley states "Florida is really warm"

"There you are" Gaby says enters the room.

"Hey Gaby Meet Oliver and Olivia. They're twins." Riley says introducing her friends to one another.

"Your dad is looking for you, he says your being discharged" Gaby states.

"Finally" Riley huffs getting up off the stack of mats she had been sitting on.

"We should hang out sometime, here's my number" Riley says giving both Oliver and Olivia her phone number. "There now we have each other's numbers."

xxxxxxxxxx

"When can I go to the barn? I need to take care of Athena she probably missed me" Riley asks her dad.