Miss America

An American taking a trip to stay on a small island off the coast of Europe for the summer and an unknown amount of time after that, was a way to describe her.

It could also be said that Riley Harper was a gymnast and dancer.

She had to leave for this island because of her dad, his job got him hired for a long term project abroad.

She was well known back in America, you could even say famous for doing tricks on her horse as well as riding in competitions and for her gymnastics and dance careers.

But now her life was changing.

Her dad had a new friend bring a trailer to the airport to bring Riley's horse to the stable his daughter boarded her horse at.

xxxxxxxxxx

"My names Gaby" the daughter of Riley's fathers new friend says.

"Riley Harper, Athena startles easily so I'm gonna need her to be kept away from all the other horses and kept in the farthest field unless otherwise in her stall" Riley says loading Athena into the trailer.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Easy girl Easy. Easy." Gaby says trying to off load Athena when finally getting to Holloway.

"Want help with her" Callum offers.

"Yeah can you throw her in the farthest field she startled easily. The owner should come by soon either today or tomorrow" Gaby says as she let's Callum take the lead rope from her.

xxxxxxxxxx

Athena was in the field when she heard a noise on the other side of the fence and charged.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Hello" Riley says picking up her phone. "I'll be right there"

"Whats wrong" Riley's father asks.

"She broke through a fence and almost trampled someone they are having trouble getting her under control.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Where is she" Riley asks as she runs up to Gaby and her friends.

"We think she went onto Bright Fields property" Gaby says.

"My names Callum and you are?" Callum asks.

"Riley Harper that horse Athena she's mine. I need to get her back. Will you guys help me" Riley asks.

xxxxxxxxxx

"This is Bright Fields" Callum says as Riley gets off of Alex's horse Alex dismounting as well.

"What are you guys doing here" a girl asks running by.

"Athena she's mine" Riley says causing the girl to do a U turn.

"She's crazy and out of control she's hurt too" she says.

"She had a bad past she's just scared" Riley says.

"My names Zoe, Can you help us control her then" she asks.

"Yeah" Riley replies getting her backpack.

"Please tell me you're not the one who owns the crazy Quarter Horse running around here like a mad horse" A girl says walking up to Zoe and the group.

"I'm Riley and Athena is my horse now where is she?" Riley asks.

"You can't seriously be going around to get her in that" Mia questions in regards to Riley's outfit.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

"I kinda didn't have time to change because I wanted to get Athena settled as fast as I could" Riley says as a tall guy walks up with Athena.

"What did you do to her?" Riley yells.

"Chill miss America its just some sedative" The Guy says.

"Marcus stable the horse in the empty stall next to Monty and give it a look over to check her for injuries" A women yells.

"I will" the cute boy who's apparently Marcus, says.

"Hey Athena she's mine. I'd like to take her home" Riley says.

"Sweetheart my name's Sam. Now listen, We are filing a report to say a horse was injured due to the poor conditions of a trail because it hasn't been properly cared for so you will get paid for injury to your horse. And then we need you to pay for the damage to our fence, so she has to stay here for a bit. But look at it as if it's a win win situation." Sam says.

"I need to practice for the county show this weekend" Riley says.

"You'll have to do it here then" Sam says going back into her office.

xxxxxxxxxx

"How is she" Riley asks as Marcus as she enters the open stall.

"Still pretty shaken up. She got a couple scratches but I can get them healed by the show you have but for the gash to her stomach that will take time. I can keep an eye on it till she heals for you if you'd like" Marcus says.

"That would be nice" Riley responds.