Show Time

(Her practice dress)

(Her performance  outfit she will wear later at the show

(Her performance  outfit she will wear later at the show.)

(Athena)

(Athena)

xxxxxxxxxx

It was finally Saturday and Riley was gonna practice one final time before hitting the ring only this time she was at bright fields.

"What are you wearing" Mia asks with attitude.

"The outfit I practice in you know I kinda have to if I'm gonna preform in a dress. Common sense says practice as if it were the real deal" Riley retorts back with the same attitude Mia had used which made her even more annoyed with the girl.

xxxxxxxxxx

"That's it nice and easy tuck your head in a little more, that's it Riley." Ananya, her coach says watching from the fence.

"She is amazing" Becky says walking up. 

"Sorry this is a closed practice come watch at the show later though" Ananya says as Becky walks away.
"Time to head to the show" she yells to Riley.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Hey the team and I were wondering if you'd like to ride with us to the show" Zoe asks.

"Uh sure do you have room for Athena in a trailer?" Riley asks.

"Yeah next to Monty, Marcus' horse" Zoe replies as Riley follows her leading Athena into the trailer.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Welcome all to this years show that will determine which stable will represent the island in the mainlands regional cup competition.  But before we get going we have a performance for y'all. She's from America and she's gonna show ya some tricks. Here you have the horse Athena and rider Riley Harper." The announcer says to the audience.

In the front row sits the Bright Fields and Holloway's teams.

"You ready girl" Riley asks her horse.

As Riley and Athena enter the ring music starts playing, the song being Breathe Me by Sia.

When she gets on she does a handstand on the saddle before doing the splits in the air. 

Riley grabs hold of one foot and stands up with the one foot in the air still in her hand.

She let's go of her foot and steps forward spreading her arms out, seconds after doing a back flip holding it and then landing farther down Athena.

After she puts her foot in the stirrup and extends her other leg up.

xxxxxxxxxx

In the audience everyone was stunned.

"Damn I gotta give it to her she's got talent" Mia says.

"Now to start off the competition once she has changed Riley will be competing in the individual branch so she won't be able qualify for the mainland cup because she is not on a team" the announcer says.

"She has three faults to have her score count" the show judge announces to everyone. "Go"

And Riley and Athena were off. 

First of twelve jumps they cleared. 

After clearing the twelve jumps they had the final water jump and they cleared it with ease. 

"Perfect corse for Riley Harper. We'll have to see if anyone is skilled enough to beat her." Is announced.

xxxxxxxxxx

"And the winner of the individual competition is Riley Harper" is announced.

xxxxxxxxxx

When the competition is over Bright Fields is the winner and heading to the mainland cup.

"Riley we would like to have you on our team" Gaby says

"We would also but we also do understand if you want to be on a team like Holloway's." Sam says.

And with that there was a choice left to be made.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Holloway was where I made friends but Bright Fields is where I feel at home" Riley says.