Ava opens her mouth to retaliate that she didn't care about her friendship with Corey anymore due to recent circumstances but Wren holds her hand up in a stopping position and shook her head.

"Let me finish." Ava rolls her eyes and slumps against the tree as Wren continues on her telling her idea. "You should just tell them about the baby, but tell them a fake baby daddy."

Ava's mouth drops open in shock at Wren's idea. Was she serious? She couldn't be because why would she want Ava to lie about who her baby's father is? That's wrong on so many levels.

"Wren, I love you and all but that idea is crazy." Ava said shaking her head at her little sister in disbelief.

"Just hear me out," Wren says holding out her hands up. "You don't want to get between them but if you tell them you will Ava. One way you will get in the middle of them even if you don't want to."

"I know, but Grayson deserves to know that I'm pregnant with his baby Wren. I can't keep this away from him as much as I don't want to get in the way of their relationship, he deserves to know." Ava replies sadly shaking her head as she puts the bag of chips down next to her with a frown on her face.

"If he deserves to know you should tell him now. You can't keep this to yourself forever Ava. It will slowly kill you with guilt knowing that he doesn't know but you do." Wren mutters picking at the grass once more.

Ava sighs knowing that Wren was right. Grayson does and needs to know that he will be a father soon and he needs to know soon before Ava begins to show. There's so many that sweaters and big shirts can hide but a pregnant belly is not one. She's not read to tell Grayson just yet though, she needs time. She needs time to process the news herself and time to figure out how she was going to tell him.

"I will soon Wren." Ava whispers the two falling silent.

Slowly yet coldly, rain starts to fall from the dark clouds above. With a sigh, Ava stands up from the tree, her hands dusting off the grass on her black leggings before holding her hand out to her sister with a small smile on her face. Wren smiles and allows Ava to help her stand up straighter.

As the two walk to Ava's car, Wren grabs ahold of Ava's hand and gives it a squeeze. "I hope you know that I'm not disappointed in you Ava," Wren whispers as they get in her car. "You're going to be a wonderful mother."

Ava smiles gratefully at her sister and pulls her in a hug. "Thank you, Wren. You honestly don't know what that means to me."

The two girls drive in silence, the radio playing random songs. Ava hummed along, a habit of hers whenever a song comes on that she likes. She taps her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music.

"Ava, how did you know you were ready to lose your virginity." Wren asks as Ava stops the car at a red light.

"Why? You're not thinking about having sex are you?" Ava asks turning her head to look at Wren who shook her head.

"No, I was just wondering. I'm too young for sex anyway." Wren mutters looking out the window her fingers picking at her jeans.

"You are, but so was I. I lost my virginity at sixteen to a guy who I thought loved me." Ava says as soon as the light turn green.

Wren makes a barfing noise, her finger pointing at her mouth which was wide open. "Ew! You lost your virginity to Ryan Dane?"

Ava laughs nodding her head. "Yep, it was two months into our relationship at a party that Corey threw."

Wren shakes her head laughing at the new information that Ava shared with her. Ava shook her head parking the car outside of the apartment complex.

"Look, my advice to you about sex is don't have it until you're married. You'll probably end up like me." Ava says giving Wren a pointed look.

Wren nods her head, her beanie slowly falling off. She takes it off, her hair sticking up as she pats it down before putting it back on and gives Ava a smile.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on having sex because I'll be dying alone."

Ava laughs and shakes her head. "Whatever. You say that now but you'll find someone."

"Yeah right." Wren scoffs getting out of the car along with Ava. "Not everyone has a Grayson Knight Ava."

"What does Grayson have to do with you finding love Wren?" Ava asks locking her car as they start to climb the stairs.

"Don't act dumb. I see the way he looks at you. I may be fifteen Ava, but I know what love looks like."

Ava shook her head ignoring the comment Wren just made about Grayson  supposedly being in love with her.

"Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble Wren, but Grayson loves Corey. He told me himself."

Wren scoffs throwing herself onto the couch her face pushed into the cushion. Ava walks into the kitchen throwing her keys onto the table. She opens the fridge, grabbing Wren and her a soda.

She hands Wren the soda as she takes a seat next to her. Wren settles on an episode of The Flash and grabs one of the blankets in a basket near the couch.

Ava watches silently her fingers dancing along the blanket that covers both her and Wren. Her phone goes off from her bag, a frown set out on her face.

Digging it out, her heart skips a beat at the message she received from Grayson.

'I'm coming over tonight after work. We need to talk.'

Word count: 1447

~ Joey King as Wren Johnson ~