Chapter: Three

Chapter Three: My Assistant (Part One)
{ Vale }

After speaking with Jessa about the job she gladly accepted the position.

I filled her in on her first job and she seemed to really be excited about it.

"I was actually on the committee back in my previous pack, so I know how they think... Don't worry Alpha Kirkshaw, consider this handled." She smiled before she slipped my contact information in her back pocket of her jeans.

"I'm glad to hear it...now my Beta George thinks it would be best if you could easily stay in contact with the both of us so we got you a cellphone....think of it as a company phone so don't worry about having any sort of payment on it or anything...this way you can call, text, email us whenever, and we can easily send you information and plans as well." I said handing her the box containing the cellphone.

"I also got you these." I said holding out another box. "People are quickly going to know who you are and as my assitant that will come with it's own responsibilites and title so people have to know how to get ahold of you...these are business cards, they have that cellphone number as well as a work email George's son Wex created for you as well as your name and offical title."

She looked at the sample card on the top of the box and smiled. "Thank you Alpha Kirkshaw."

"That's the other thing...to everyone in my pack I am Alpha Kirkshaw except for those I work the closest with...to them I am simply Vale...from this point on, I hope you will consider yourself just as important as myself, Beta George, Wex
as you will be running alongside us now."

She nodded a little shy once again, "Yes...Vale."

I smiled, "See not so hard huh?"

_____

In the next couple of days Jessa was in and out of the pack house more, familiarizing herself with George and Wex, the pack rules and protocols, and setting up an office of her own that I felt she needed to work best as my assistant (plus if the Beta had an office why not her).

I also noticed that when she was here as my assistant she dressed up more, dresses and heels and what not.

She also dove right in learning every single detail she could for her upcoming meeting with the town committee on the upcoming Fall festival.

"Hey Jessa" I sounded one day as I walked into her office.

"What's up Vale?" She asked as she looked up from her computer screen.

"I have to go meet with my Brother Ash...ideally this is something that I'd like my assistant to accompany me on, but as you have the town commitee meeting coming up I understand if you feel it best for you to stay behind and prepare for that."

She shook her head, "No of course I can join you...actually it'll probably be more benefical to me if I join you...seeing as you've dealt with the town commitee in the past you are the best person to strategize with."

I smiled and nodded at her enthusiasm. "Well in that case, can you be ready in a couple of hours?"

She nodded.

I turned to leave her before I remembered something.

"I forgot to mention, uh my sister in law...she will put on dinners while we're there...if you have any fancy dresses-"

"Cocktail dresses or full length gown?"

"Uh..."

She smiled, "Does she require you to wear a tuxedo or just a suit?"