Ch.1

Thomas's P.O.V

I walked down the hall of the asylum,the prisoners banging on the glass screaming and shouting but if you've worked as long as me you learn to ignore them...Ive worked here since I was around 15 first being the janitor but soon enought im now 25 and Im now a Therapist for the Insane...I cant really say I like what I do...But it makes me feel better that I can try to help someone with there problems and just be there for them,I slide my card threw the pass box opening the metal door giving me access to the main hall,guards sat beside the doors in case any of the prisoners got out.I was actualy the only Therapist in this Asylum...The rest are scientist,guards and doctors and then Edd the Warden and just the boss of the whole place.

I knocked on a huge wooden door and waited patiently for a responce,'Its open'Edd said,I open the door to see him writing on his board,'What seems to be the problem?'He asked,'Im here for a new Prisoner sir'I stated,'What happened to Jon?'He asked,'He was found dead in the cafeteria,sir'I said nervously,'Oh...Okay let me just check who needs your assistance'Edd said sitting down and flipping threw his folder of Criminal's we have here...'Oh...I have someone here for you'He stated,'Who sir?'I asked pulling my pen out from my pocket,'His name is Tord Lasson'Edd said,I wrote it down,'Hes 24 and Norweigian'He stated,wrote it down aswell,'His crime...Hmm...He built a giant robot?And killed thousands of people in America...Hes Emotionaly and Physicaly Unstable'He added,wrote it,'And he wants someone to talk to'Edd said.

'Hes one of the worst we have hear...You ready to face him?'Edd asked,'Trust me sir,Ive delt with people like him...Its my job'I smiled,'I dont know about this one Tom...Hes in the top 5 Most wanted people in the whole world...Hes supper inteligent...He plays people like I play Video-Games'Edd said,'I think Il survive'I smiled,'Okay...Youll start tomorrow,ofcourse hell be restraint,guards will wait outside and you will cary your taser with you incase he tried anything...'Edd said,'Understand?'He said,'Yes sir'I smiled,'Great!You can go home...Youll have quite the day tomorrow'Edd smiled,'Thank you Sir'I smiled waling out...Im not gonna lie...This sounded kind of scary but he cant be that bad...Can he?

(Sorry for removing the book from before it was a test book and I didnt like it,this one is here to stay :) Enjoy guys!)