Chapter 2

Cas' P.O.V

I heard my dad calling for us to come but I told him to wait a few minutes and I'd be home. Dean looked at me confused at why I stayed back. I saw something that caught my eye. The beautiful mans sleeve was raised a small amount and I saw swollen red marks.

"What's this Dean?" I said pointing at his arm.
"Oh that's nothing Cassie don't worry." I knew he was lying to me and I didn't like it. "Dean, those are cuts, and I know they are cause I cut too." I said holding back tears because I hate thinking about it and getting bullied.

Deans now looking at me confused. "Cas? Y-you cut?"

Deans P.O.V

I was confused, sad actually. Cas cut and I didn't like it. "Yeah Dean, I've cut for about two years now and it's cause everyone at every school I've been to hasn't liked me." I was so astonished, how could someone as beautiful and nice as Castiel get bullied. "Cas I cut because my dad abuses me, Sam's never home anymore he's out with friends and..." I stopped speaking holding back tears.

"And I miss him. And having friends, the only friend I have is a girl named Jo that works at The Roadhouse." I shed a tear, I couldn't help it. So much pain that I've always held back. Cas was coming up to hug me and I was fine with it. "Its all going to be okay Dean, I promise." He kissed my head as said bye as he waked back home. How? How could I be so attached to a boy I just met? It's 8:47 on a school night so I'm going to just sleep and stop worrying with it.