Epilogue

Narrator P.O.V.

It's been a year since Dean and Cas have been married. Cas and Dean are now on their way to the Maymaries Adoption Agency to pick up their soon to be daughter, Grace. Grace is 6 years old. Grace has been in several homes in her 6 years of living. But there's something off about her, she looks a lot like Dean.

• Later on that day •

"Okay Grace, this is your new home. We will take very good care of you here." Cas said to his daughter. "Thank you sir." Grace said looking at Cas. Looking at the sky she whispered "thank you god for a new home, I'm sure daddy Cas and daddy Dean will take very good care of me." This made both men smile. "Grace, are going to make sure you are happy, we will give you everything you need. We love you baby girl." Dean said to Grace then hugged her.

Dean walks on one side of Grace, Cas on the other holding her hands. They are walking to the house to show Grace her room. "Baby girl this is your room, we are going to decorate it the way you want." They left her room and went to the hardware store to buy the paint Grace wanted and some decorations for her.

They got home and did up the room how she wanted. At 7:00 Dean finished dinner and Grace said "daddy Dean, can we pray for this day and this food god blessed us with?" "Of course we can." he replied back with a smile. They all bowed their heads and thanked God for everything that had happened today.