I nodded, avoiding looking at his eyes.

He was next to me within 5 seconds.

" Let's go." He said and we entered the elevator.

I was sitting in the passenger's seat and he was driving, when suddenly it clicked me.

" OMFG!!" I panicked.

He stopped the car abruptly.

" What happened? Are you okay?" He questioned.

" You don't understand. Do you? What the hell am I going to tell mumma and papa if they ask me where the hell have I been all night?" I said.

He wriggled his eyebrows in confusion.

" You were at my penthouse. Big deal." He said casually.

" Big Deal, big deal!! I is the biggest damn deal for me!!" I shouted.

" So you can be aggressive too?" He asked, with amusement lingering in his eyes.

" I belong from India where sometimes, it is a sin to be with a man at night who is not your husband!" I panicked.

" Don't worry. I got this." He said and started driving again.

I started humming Hanuman Chalisa softly and prayed to god that my mumma does not kill me.

We reached Grey Mansion where everything was quiet.

I saw Mia in the backyard.

" Brother, good that you brought Smriti back on time. No one has noticed her absence till now." Mia said.

" You knew?" I asked, perplexed.

" Babe, I know everything." She said.

" Mia, both of you go inside now, I need to be in a meeting." Christian said.

" Not so soon brother. Tell me, what did you do all night?" She teased.

" Made love." Christian said smirkingly.

" Absolutely nothing." I said at the same time.

Then I looked at him with wide eyes. Then blushed.

" Mia, take my word for it. Now I am going inside to avoid any further embarrassment." I said and literally ran inside.

" Smriti, what were you doing outside?" Mumma asked.

" I was in the backyard with Mia." I partially lied.

She nodded her head and I went to the guest room to take bath and get ready.

" Smriti, wear something wearable. We are going to the hotel now. We will stay there for the wedding." Mumma said.

" Fine." I shouted from the bathroom.

I got ready and we started for the hotel. 

The moment we checked in, I told papa that I am going to Lakshya and Mansi's place.

I rang the doorbell where I saw Mansi, with bangles in his wrist and red Vermilion in her hair partition.

" Yes?"She asked.

" What yes? Invite me in." I demanded.

" Sorry. I don't invite strangers in my house." She said.

" What the fuck is going on?" I asked.

" What is the date today?" She asked.

" It is 24th of April." I said.

And then it hit me!