Chapter Twenty Four

Assalamualaikum everyone ❤️

Happy reading guys..

Asra's P.O.V

I woke up to the sounds of bird chirping. When I opened my eyes, all I could see was blurry view. I tried to sit but then someone pushed me back.

"You can't wake up yet. Just lay down for a while and just close your eyes, your eyes need more rest." Sid said while putting a wet cloth on my forehead. I might have had a fever last night.

"Did you even sleep?" I asked him as I know he wouldn't have slept and just spent the whole night checking if I had a trance again.

"Of course I slept. I can just catch up later on." He answered but I knew he was lying, even though I had my eyes closed, his voice always give out when he lies to me.

"Yeah, yeah. I believe you and your lie."

" You gave me heart attack last night, do you know that?" He practically yelled at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't even know that I will do that again. I thought that it was gone already but it came back." I said while sitting and opened my eyes. He was sitting beside the bed in a chair, all dressed up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was past ten.

"What was in it that made you like that?" He asked me curiously.

"Don't let anyone else know that I had the trance and especially Asma because if she knows she will throw a fit. I need to talk to you and Aqil later about that. This should be between the three of us only. I'll just freshen up first and you call him." I told him as I remembered about the note that I took last night from the box.

"Okayhh. Everyone woke up already and are having breakfast right now. So you freshen up and come for breakfast." He went downstairs.

I took a long relaxing shower and got into a comfy wear before going downstairs. Everyone looked happy and I was relieved because no one looked like they were thinking about yesterday's incident. All of them are trying to enjoy this vacation as much as each other can.

I saw Ems talking with the our parents looking really happy in the living room. She sensed me looking at her and looked towards me and smiled, I nodded and returned the smile to her before going into the dining area where the others were.

All of them were sitting and staring at the food without eating except for Sofia.

"Are you guys waiting for a cue or something?" I asked them as I was going to sit beside Zack, the only empty place.

"Well someone here said that we need to wait for you to start eating first." Amy said glaring towards the person sitting in front her. I was confused and looked at whom she was referring to and it was Asad.

"Why?" I asked looking at him then the others as I was really confused knowing that he was the one who told it.

"Well he just thought it will be better if we all eat together. Right Asad?" Rayyan answered and looked at Asad.

"Yeah." Asad mumbled and started to eat.

Everyone started to eat and talk in between. I looked at the table to add some of the toast and saw that only one was left. And when I was going to take it, the plate was removed from the table. The one who took the plate was Sid and I know he did purposely so that I wouldn't get to eat that toast.

"I want that." I practically yelled and everyone stopped talking and just stared at us.. As I was not in mood to bother about other people , I just tried to take the plate from his hands but then he stood up with the plate and tried to runaway.

I quickly striked my leg as he was sitting opposite Zack and I got what I needed, he slipped but then the toast flew from the plate and fell on Asad's head.

All of us kept quiet as we knew that he got angry and his ears were getting red. But looking at his face I couldn't control my laughter and when I looked beside me, Maisarah was tearing and she was controlling her laughter too. When she looked at me both of us couldn't control it and just laughed so hard and it was continued by Sid and everyone at the table.

Hearing our laughter, all the elders came and even they couldn't hold their laughter as they looked at Asad.

"Stop. Hussain, Shehryaar, Rayyan and Asif. Catch all of them." He said standing up.

"Bhabhi run. He won't let anyone go and we will be his first victim because we are the ones who started." Maisarah said and just flew out of the dining area without giving me a second to understand what she said.

All of them started to run from the dining area living the elders and Sofia there. While getting up I looked at them and they were already standing up from their seats.

"You better run fast Asra. You really triggered him." Rayyan smirked at me.

I quickly ran out of the house and when I was entering the garden, I saw Asad coming towards the garden too. I didn't really think today will have start like this.😂.

I was hiding behind the big tree in the garden when I heard all of their voices. All of them have ganged up on me.

" You better come out Asra." Sid said in a singing tone and I heard a few laughter which I recognized to be the girls'.

I heard shuffling towards my right so, I silently tried to sneak out to my left but when I stood up I saw Hussain before me and it made me squeal out of surprise and I missed a footing when I tried to run away in which I ended falling into Asad's arms as he was going to ambush me from the other side.

"Wooooahhhh. They are being sweet." Rayyan whistled and when I looked around, everyone had a goofy smile on their face except for Sid who was laughing his head of seeing my reaction.

We quickly stand properly and I walked away from him.

"Why did you all gang up on me? Wasn't supposed to be them catching us? When did it become catch Asra?" I asked them trying to change the topic as I felt really awkward.

"Well Asad Bhai already caught Maisarah. So you were the only one left and we were not at fault as only the two of you started it first." Asma side hugged me.

I just huffed in response and walked into the house. I heard them laughing but I just ignored it.

Really sorry for the extremely late update... I caught up with my studies and the new life in University..So guyssss... I really hope that all of you like this chapter.

Till the next update,goodbye and take care... Love you guysss😘😘