Chapter Four

Assalamualaikum.

Happy reading.

Ignore any typos.

Asra's P.O.V

I woke up by loud sounds. All of us was scattered around the whole room. It was funny how all of us slept like this in a room.

I went to shower and went downstairs. I heard someone yelling from one of the rooms downstair. I went towards the room and recognised the voice to be my father's.

"I'm going. Let's go Marina."my dad yelled and went out of the room and bumped into me. He was very angry.

"Let's go back home Asra."my dad said and left my mom and me to follow him.

Uncle Feroz, Aunty Husaina, Uncle Mohammed, Aunty Araba and Asad came out of the room. All of them smiled sadly at me except Asad who was furious and he was just staring at the front door.

"Let's go."my mom said to me then turned back and just smiled at them and dragged me out of the house.

The journey to our house was silent. I could feel that my parents were tensed about something. I wanted ask about but just kept silent because I didn't want to cause any scene right now.

Asad's P.O.V

I went downstairs leaving Hussain and Shehryaar to get dressed.

"Asad, follow me."Aunty Husaina said and walked towards a room.

I was confused and just followed her. In the room I saw my parents, Asra's parents, Uncle Feroz and Aunty Husaina who asked me to follow her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked staring at them.

"We just wanted to discuss something with you."my parents said that and dragged me out of the room before I can give any reaction.

"Asad, we want you to get married with Asra. That's why all of us were in that room. You're life will be happy if you get married with her."my mom said while rubbing my cheek.

"Ma! What is this.. I didn't thought this will happen if I come. I don't wa..." I was cut off by my dad.

"You're getting married with her and that's it. If you want to see us happy and not die now, get married to her."my dad said strictly and walked into the room.

"Why don't you all give me another choice?." I groaned and followed my mom who smiling ear to ear.

My parents and Uncle Feroz was talking about the marriage with Asra's parents when suddenly.

SLAP.

Asra's father slapped my dad. No one dared to slap my father moreover in front of me. I was more than furious with the man in front of me.

"I'm going. Let's go, Marina."Asra's father yelled and went out of the room.

All of us went out of the room and I was trembling with anger. I was staring at the door when I heard a voice said "Let's go.".

Then only I realized that Asra and her mom was still here. Asra was looking confused and just followed her mother.

I looked at my father and become more furious as his cheek was red from the slap.

"Go home first. I'll come back later." I told them and went straight to my car.

"When do you think you will bring fucking asses down here?" I hissed to Shehryaar through the phone.