Chapter Twenty

Assalamualaikum.
Ems's pic is up there.

Asra's P.O.V

"Ems!" Sid grinned at the figure walking towards us.

"Hey guys." She smiled her motherly smile at us.

"Ems... I missed you so much." I hugged her feeling the longing of not meeting her for a longtime.

"Me too." She glanced at me tearfully.

"Hey! I'm the one whose allowed to call her Ems." Sid argued side hugging Ems which she returned back.

"Well she loves me more so I can call her whatever I want." I stucked my tongue out at him.

"Won't the two of you even change?" Ems sighed breaking off our hug.

"Well they still need to do that before they change their behaviour." Aman snickered at us.

"Excuse me. The elders are here and you're talking like that?" Amy glared at Aman.

"Well let's go in. The food is waiting for you all. Asra get everyone in." Ems said and started walking towards the house.

"So, let's go in." Sid said awkwardly scratching his neck.

"Yeah let's go in." Rayyan said and started taking out all the luggages from the cars.

"Asma and Aqil lead everyone inside. We will bring the bags." I told her and walked towards the cars.

Right now all of us are at the dining room having dinner except me. I was eating in the living room as everyone has pilled into the small dining room. Everyone liked the place and they seemed to forgot what happened earlier today.

My thoughts got disturbed by the monkey sitting infront of me and chewing the food with a disgusting moving of his mouth.

"Eeeew! Sid." I shrieked standing whilst dropping my plate on his lap.

"What the Asra!" He groaned standing up and glared at me.

"Aaaahhh my foood.." I felt like crying seeing that I've dropped a half plate of the hot-spicy-yummy-delicious-scrumplicious-tasty food that Ems had cooked.

"WOMEN. I'm standing here with hot food scattered all of my legs and you're showing your missery to the food. You should be helping me to clean myself from this mess."

"Well who told you to sit before me like that. It's all your fault so you deserved it. Because of you all the food the was really tasty got wasted because of YOU." I yelled at him.

He glared at me and tried to say something but got cut off by me.

"And another thing. You have your hands to clean yourself up. I don't need to help you to clean yourself. Get your women to do that." I gritted my teeth and turned to walk into the dining room but as I saw everyone looking at us, I felt embarrased of what I said.

"Why are you not leaving.." Sid stopped half sentence seeing all of the eyes staring at us.

"Well Asra. You're the one who should be helping him to clean hisself right. You're his women right as the two of you got married already." Ems told me softly staring at Sid.

I was going to reply her but Rayyan cut me off.

"Well Em she forgot that they are married." Rayyan said and rolled his eyes towards Asad and Sofia.

"Hmm. Yeah Asra help him." Asma came to the rescue of the awkward situation.

"Come. Let's go into the toilet." I smiled at Sid making him walk towards a room.

"Aaargghh. What happened just now?" I sighed sitting on Sid's bed as we entered his bedroom.

Well all of us each has a room here. When we were studying, we came here for our thesis. After getting to know Ems we started to come here frequently. She was a motherly figure for us. Her full name is Emma Smith but all of us call her Ems.

"Well, Rayyan got us married in a second." Sid laughed after closing the door.

"It was not his fault. Who told her that I'm married. That's the problem. Probably she thought that we got married cause we were the ones sticking together and he was with her. So this is the right thing to make the problem not abvious." I spoke out loud my thoughts while walking around the room.

"Yeah and this the only way that we can enjoy the holiday. Like you said earlier we should make your parents happy and not worry about the situation now." Sid said leaning against the door.

"Let's get out. I want to eat as someone disturbed me just now." I turned to look at Sid.

"I'm sorry. I didn't thought that you would be that scared. I just wanted to mess around with you as you were in a bad mood." He scratched his neck and started choosing what he wanted to wear.

"Sid, hurry up na. I'm starving. And you don't need to be so fashionable as we are going to sleep soon. Just wear something." I groaned seeing him still choosing and colour coordinating what he wanted to wear.

"Ha! I got it." He yelled ignoring what I said. He started to take off his clothes in front of me.

"Hey. I'm here. Can't you change in the toilet?" I asked him closing my face with my hands.

"I've changed so I don't need to change in the toilet. And you can open your eyes." He took my hands off my face.

"Hmmpph. I'm going out." I pushed him away and walked out of the room.

"What took you so long?" Rayyan asked as he was standing near the staircase.

"Where is everyone?" I ignored his question and walked into the living room.

"We are here duh." Zack said rolling his eyes.

"Not you. I meant the parents and Ems." I scanned the room and saw everyone there except our parents, Ems and Sofia.

"All of them were tired so they went to sleep. Sofia had a slight fever so Ems brought her to your room to rest." Asma answered and walked towards me with a plate of food.

"Thank you MaMa." I grinned at her and took the plate grateful.

"Dig in then." Sid stood beside me.

All of us sat in group and watched some show. I got to finish my delicious food in the meantime.

"What are you going to do now?" Shehryaar asked looking at Sid.

"When are you going to tell me the truth?" Asma whispered clinging on my arm.

"Later. Now we will talk about this first." I patted her back.

Sorry for the short update and for making all of you wait so long too. I'll try to update the next chap. Hope you'll will keep reading.

Thank you.

Love you all😘😘😘.