A/N - Question To You

Hey Everyone! I know most people don't really like Author Notes as chapters (Myself included), but I have a question and statement to make.

So I know I haven't uploaded a chapter on here in quite some time (Multiple years probably😅), and I'm sorry for that.

A few or so months ago I re-read this story and liked the premise but I feel as though I haven't quite done it justice. There is quite a bit I'm not exactly thrilled with and would love to change, there are also things I would want to keep.

So I had been thinking that I might re-write this story. The only thing was that I didn't really think anyone would read it anymore, so here is my question for you.

If I re-write this story, would anyone actually want to read it?

If I did, it would take time and planning as I had originally just been winging it every chapter and had no clear timeline/points. And many things would change, some would stay the same but I think other things would change. What would you like to stay the same and what would you like to change? Also, who would you want to be endgame, what character would you want her to end up with?(I may just choose my own but I would like your input.) I would love to hear/read your suggestions on who you would ship her with.

Any other suggestions for the story are also welcome. And could possibly become a part of the story.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully respond!

~<(^v^)>~ (Wow, I haven't done that little character in so long!😂)