Chapter 4: Settling In

Hey all, I was in the mood to write. I hope you all like it!
______________________________________

Chapter 4: Settling In

(Isa's P.O.V.)

We all sit down in the office, my head held high as I look the clan leaders in the eyes. As I come to know the clans, or at least the major ones. Uchiha, Hyuga, Inuzuka, Yamanaka, Aburame, Nara, Akamichi, and a couple of the jonin along with them. The meeting went well, I believe I got some respect from many of them, except for maybe the Uchiha and Hyuga, they didn't seem to respect me. They struck me as more of I need to do a lot to earn it kind of people. The Hokage gave me my money and sent me on my way to my new appartment with the accompaniment of the Nara clan head since he lived the way I now do. I came to learn his name is Shikaku Nara.

"So, Nara-San do you know what I should expect in the academy since I start tomorrow morning?" I ask politely, "Basically you learn the basics of being a ninja." I nod, "Thank you Nara-San." He looks up at the sky. "My son is in the class you're going in, I'll tell him to look out for you." I bow to him. "Thank you Nara-San."

Soon we reach my appartment and we say our goodbyes. When I get inside I look around, I find it has two rooms, one master, with a balcony, and one guest, a connected bathroom to the master and another bathroom in the hall, a small laundry room, the kitchen and dining room connect and kind of flow into the living room, with a nice genkan with a nice shelf for shoes and umbrellas.

"Wow, this is really nice. I'm glad he pulled a little bit from my money along with what he was gifting me for this." I grab an Apple from the counter and wash it off before munching on it and cleaning up the remnants of it before grabbing my key and putting on my shoes to head out shopping.

I find my way into the shopping district not too totally far from my appartment. Finding the clothes kimono store first I head in there. I find a nice blood red one with darker accents and cherryblossoms. And some black ninja sandals that resemble getta, and some white tabi, each thing incredibly moveable and breathable. Having been made for ninja it was perfect, so perfect I bought 3 of each. On top of that I bought some training clothes which were some tight pants, much like yoga pants, a eggplant purple sports bra, and some black normal Shinobi sandals. And finally just some pajamas.

When I leave that store I go into a weapons store to get some more shuriken, kunai, and senbon along with a new weapons pouch. I leave and stop by a small dango shop to grab a snack before grocery shopping. The sweets are the best I've had and I savor every last bit of them. I soon get up and thank the people before going on my way to get food for at home.

~<(^v^)>~

When I get home I place everything in its place and change into my new pajamas before collapsing in my bed, as soon as my head hits that pillow I'm out like a light.

______________________________________
Please vote, comment, and Share. Also comment what you think of it so far!