Chapter 5: First Day

Sorry it's taken me so long😢, I've been busy with school work and and my health hasn't been great lately. I haven't had a flare up of my condition in a little while so that's good. Anyways I hope you like it and I appoligies for how little there is in the chapter. After writing to a certain point in the chapters I lose steam and it tends to get sloppy so I make them shorter to keep it from being too sloppy.
______________________________________

Chapter 5: First day

(Isa's P.O.V.)

I wake up and look at the clock on the bed side table and it read 5:13 a.m. I sigh and get up and throw on a fluffy bathrobe, before trudging into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. As soon as I'm done cooking I eat and then head into the bathroom for a much needed shower.

After I get out of the shower and I look at the time and see that it's now 6 o'clock. I grab my kimono and set it out with everything else before putting it all on, by the time I'm done it's 6:30 in the morning. "Oh, I still have about 30 minutes before I have to leave. What to do, what to do?"

I paced around my house until it was time to leave, putting on my ninja sandals and grabbing my bag I was just opening the door when there was a knock on the door. "Are you Isa? My dad told me to walk you to school for your first day, how troublesome." I nod my head, closing the door and locking it before we walk at a nice pace, headed to the academy.

"You must be Nara-San's son, he told me he would tell you to look after me." I look at him as we stroll, his arms behind his head and he's looking up at the sky. "Yeah I'm Shikamaru, dad gave me this troublesome job, uses more energy, I'll have to nap more today then." He sighs and looks back ahead as we near the academy. "I take it you like sleep." he just nods his head a bit to answer my statement.

Very shortly we arrive to the academy and he walks me up to the lady at the desk. "Hello ma'am, I'm new and I need to know where my class is, I'm in Iruka's class, or at least that's what Hokage-Sama said." Shikamaru taps my shoulder, "I'm in that class I can take you there." I smile and nod my head to him then say goodbye to the lady at the desk before following Shikamaru to our class.

We walk in and He goes to sit down while I walk up to the teacher, "Hello, Are you Iruka-Sensei? I am Isa Mori, your new student." He turns around with a smile. "Ah Mori-San, yes I am Iruka your new sensei. Class, we have a new student, please inroduce yourself." He looked at me as I stand at the front with my head held high. "Hello, my name is Isa Mori, the new head of the Mori clan. I look forward to learning with you all, please treat me well." I smile at them, "Does anyone have any questions for Ms. Mori?" Sensei asked the class and immediately hands shot up. And I picked a girl with Sakura blossom pink hair and medium emerald green eyes, a beautiful combination with her pale skin although I can tell she's not focused enough on her training as she is with her looks but she holds potential. "You, with the nice pink hair." She then asks a rather stupid question. "Who in this class do you like?" I think for a moment, "Well seeing as how the only person I even know is Shikamaru, I can say I like him but I don't know anyone else even as an aquantice to know if I like them or not." I say matter of factly. "No, I mean like, like like as in who you find cute." She glances over to a Raven haired boy, 'wow his hair looks like a ducks butt' I hold down a laugh, "I find everyone cute in their own way, shape, or form. As in romantic feelings or physical attraction again I don't know basically anyone well enough." She along with all girls in the class besides an adorable purple-black haired girl who I can instantly tell is a Hyuga by her eyes, released a collective sigh of relief at me not saying I'm attracted to their favorite Raven haired male.

With the introductions done and answering a few other questions I sit down in an empty seat next to the Hyuga girl. "Hello, I'm Isa, what is your name Hyuga-san?" She jumped a little startled that I actually talked to her. "H-hinata H-hyuga, I-isa-san." I smile softly at her, "Are you from the main family Hinata-San? Either way I would love to be friends with you." She nods her head and blushes a bit and I internally gush at how adorable she is. "W-would you l-like to come o-over for some t-tea after school?" I nod my head appreciatively, "I would love to shall we walk there together?" She shyly nods her head. "M-my cousin N-neji walks me h-home I hope you d-don't mind." I shake my head. "I don't mind at all."

The rest of class went by in a hurry. And it was time to leave. I told Hinata-san to wait while I tell Shikamaru he doesn't need to walk me home today. After that we headed out and met up with her cousin Neji. When he saw her a scowl immediately found his emotionless face and I got the sense he really isn't fond of her. "N-neji-san, t-this is Isa Mori-san she will b-be joining me f-for tea this afternoon." He nods his head to both of us and the wall to her house was spent with very small talk between the three of us.

______________________________________
Idk when I'll be putting up the next chapter. Hopefully soon but no promises. I hope you liked this chapter. Leave a comment saying what you think should happen next chapter! Love you guys!💜