Chapter 2: Konohagakure

Sorry I've been gone for so long guys! This chapter is dedicated to @emblorg because without them I wouldn't have had the motivation to write this second chapter for a long while. So thank you.
______________________________________

Chapter 2: Konohagakure
(Isa's P.O.V)

I've been running for days. It was no easy feat but I had to do it. My life is on the line and I'm not giving it up over some rest and food. my feet are bloody, coverd in gashes, scratches, and abrasions. They're caked with dried mud, blood, and various other things. I could tell I was close to a village because there were many chakra signitrues close by. I soon found myself at a gate, it was massive. All I could think was how big this village must be. my thoughts were interupted by two men that seem to be gate keepers or I guess you would call them guards.

"Halt! State your business that you have with the village!" I just looked at them and took a step forward forgetting how exhausted I am and how bad of a condition I'm in, falling forward and slipping into darkness; but before I could hit the ground I felt someone catch me in their arms just before the total darkness consumed me.

(Hokage's P.O.V)

I sit at my desk, signing and reading paper after paper. I stop and look up at my stack of papers, 'It looks like I've barely touched it... I've been doing this for three freaking hours! How have I not gone through at least half?!' I thought to myself before I rested my head back on the chair and smoke my pipe. Just as I seemed to get comfortable for a short nap Izumo comes rushing in, apologizing for barging in but says he has something important to tell me while he takes a knee.

"Lord Hokage! There was a young girl, must be about twelve that had collapsed at the village gates, she has been unarmed and is currently been put into the hospital, I think you should check her out, she could still be a threat to the village." I nod for him to rise and take in what he has just told me. "You are dismissed Izumo thank you for the information." he nods and bows before leaving. I just sit back in my chair and look out the window planning on visiting the girl a little later so the hospital has time to take care of her.

(Time skip, Still the Hokage's P.O.V)

I sigh as I get up from my seat, having waited for a couple of hours I just received the report form the hospital that the girl is stable and is sleeping. Stretching out my sore back from sitting for most of the day I hear a few good pops and let out a small satisfied grunt before is start walking.

Along the streets of my village are cheerful people and children running around, civilian and ninja alike are sharing this peaceful and joyous atmosphere. I adorn my face with a soft smile at it all, soon I reach the hospital and walk in; I ask the nurse who is sitting at the front desk where I can find the little girl that Izumo and Kotesu brought in. As soon as she saw who I was and heard my voice she was stunned and overly respectful, a reaction I've come to expect but am not too fond of.

"Oh Lord Hokage! Yes, yes! Please allow for me to call a nurse to take you to her room sir!" I sigh inwardly lightly. Soon enough a nice young nurse comes out and bows with a smile. "Right this way Mi'Lord." I smile at her polite respect and follow after her. After about seven or so minutes of walking we arrived at her room and the nurse took her leave.