I opened the instagram app and searched Yoongi's name and clicked to message him.

parkjiminie: hey bro, thank u for following back.

I typed and send it. 

"What did you say!?" He instantly stole the phone from my hand, completely panicking which causes me to giggle at his hysterics.

"Panic gay much? chill, I just thanked him." I uttered, unbuckling my seat belt.

I heard him release a deep sigh. "I'm nervous." He admitted.

I turn to face him. "There's nothing to be nervous about right now." I placed a hand on his shoulder. He smiled and stare softens. "It is weird to start being nervous when he still haven't seen your message yet. You can start panicking when he reads it, Okay?" I continued.

He placed his palm at his forehead as he looked down, "Just when I thought that some words of wisdom would finally come out of your mouth, it always end up saying the most stupidest things." He sighed.

I yawned, "I didn't get enough sleep, so I'm being extra bitch today" I grunted.

"Super colossal bitch!" He cracked, I laughed hysterically. "Let's get inside... come on" He stated as we came out of the car and got into our classes.

I hadn't listened much as to what our teacher blabbed about. In fact, he's not actually teaching, he is just telling his life story and how he became a teacher. It was kind of stupid, because the subject was statistics and probability, and our topic was all about the discrete probability distribution. But he talks about how he used to be a factory worker while he studied in college.

Listening to him was pointless, so I quietly placed both of my arms at my desk and laid my head on top of it as I drifted off to sleep.

"Ms. Moon!!!" Someone yelled making me sat up quickly with my eyes still closed.

I realized that his class was not yet over and I just took a nap.

"What are you doing? Are you sleeping in my class?" He asked.

Well, duh, your autobiography sounded like a bedtime story, so what do you expect?

I pursed my lips and shook my head lightly.

I cleared my throat, "I was just..." I quickly think of an excuse. "praying, your honor... uh majesty... I-I mean, s-sir..." I stammered.

"What!?" He asked in utter confusion.

Honestly, I really don't know what to say.

"Sir, I was praying... to the lord. You know, to end the worlds hunger and for the global warming... to finally stop. I also prayed for the factory that you used to work to... I ask god, for your ex-colleague there to stay healthy... Fighting!" I explained. Earning subtle laughs from my classmates.