Ch.5- Welcome to the Gardening Club

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

The pile of papers in your hands were at risk of being crumpled and torn at any moment if you continued to look at them like this. Of all the things that could have happened... it had to be this.

"You okay?" Hatsume approached, not caring that you looked ready to switch from the side of good over.

"I have six new weeds in my garden." You growled, tossing the papers into the trash bucket and stomping away.

Hatsume shrugged and decided to look at whatever had made you so angered in the first place. She fished out the stack of papers, only to find that the stack was actually six smaller stacks that had been together.

She burst out laughing at what she saw, knowing exactly why you had stormed off. Ohhhhhh you were going to murder someone and she'd be there to watch in support.

She placed the sheet on your desk, making sure the club membership approval stamps were seen for all six new members.

~~~~~

Your one safe space. Your one happy place and escape room. The one damn place on campus you could go to and just relax... and now the school had the audacity to allow more people in?

Sure the only way you could get a room to yourself was to start a club, so you picked gardening since you already enjoyed it. But then you had to find a second member to stay open, and you forced Hatsume to join.

She never came to any 'meetings' you had, but just her name on the sheet was enough. Meaning UA's first and only after school club could still happen. And you enjoyed it greatly. No one bothering you and you could let your worries drift away as you planted everything.

But not anymore. Now you had a group of six assholes who would not take no for an answer. They had not only somehow tracked you down, but also signed up. And since UA could deny no student a chance to join a club, nor could you kick out a member without a good reason.... It meant they were golden to join.

Hero classes ran an hour after yours did though, so you at least had an hour to prepare for the inevitable. Maybe the annoying ones would be quiet for once... maybe they'd forget.

Thinking of all the ways they could forget seemed to calm you down enough to actually clean out the seed drawer of the old and bad seeds. And for a while, you were at peace, or at least until a knock came from the door.

"It's open." You spoke, wanting to just get this over with now.

Unexpectantly to you, the door was gently pushed open. The green haired boy peeked in, seeing you sitting at the club table. In your hands was a gardening magazine and around you were six open spots.

"It's nice to see you again." Midoriya spoke, walking in and the other boys following as well.

You glanced up from your magazine and took them all in: exhausted, damp and sore. Hero training must have really knocked them around today, though if they were still up to come here, it must not have been too bad.

"Take a seat." You tapped your fingers on the desk and waited for them all to sit.

Each did and waited for you to speak again, only to be echoed back in silence. A minute passed by, then five, until finally as the ten-minute mark approached, you finally spoke up.