I know It's Not Her...

Start from the beginning

"Hello Miss Y/N. We meet again. You may take a seat. Thank you for escorting Miss Y/N Jin." I bow my head and smile.

"You're welcome Dr Namjoon." He bows and exit the office.

Again Y/N hesitates before taking my seat and relaxes afterwards

"How are you feeling this afternoon? Feeling any better?"I say in a gentle tone.

She nods her head yes.

"I know this is all overwhelming and new but you're in good hands. Before we get into details, let me tell you a little about myself, just so you'll feel a bit more comfortable with me. Is that OK Miss Y/N?"

She nods her head again in approval and I start with my introduction.

"I was born and raised in South Korea to two loving parents. I speak Korean and English fluently, I learned English by watching American TV with my mother growing up. I have a love and passion for music and poetry so that's why you see on the walls there's pictures of famous poets and musicians. At first I wanted to work in the music industry but I wanted to help people. Now that you know a little about me, can you tell me a bit about yourself" I ask with curiosity.

"I honestly don't..know where..to start but..I'll try"

"Of course! Trying is always a big step. Don't feel intimidated by me, Miss Y/N"

She took a deep breath and exhaled before  Y/N started talking. "Ok, I was born and raised in California. My mother raised me and my older brother on her own. I like poetry and music too. I liked to dance when I was a child but grew out of it. I don't really know what I want to do in terms of career. I guess that's it" She stares at the floor.

"It's OK. There's no time limit when it comes to finding your passion in life. We're off on a great start aren't we?" I give her a gentle smile. "So what I'm going to do is ask you a few questions and I'm going to measure your height and weight and get you started on some prescriptions to take starting this afternoon. Is that alright?"

"I guess that's fine" She shrugs

"Alright then" I push my chair back a little and open the drawer in front of me.I take out a yellow folder, that had her name on it, takes out a white paper that had a series of questions on it and a few pictures. I grab clipboard and tell her to step on the scale that was on the right side of the room. She gets up and I motion my hand to signal her to walk to the scale. She steps on the scale and I measures her height while the scale does the calculates her weight.

"Your weight is 155 and height is 5'1. You may step down."

She walks back to her seat as I take out the paperwork and put them on another clipboard.

"Alright, before I start I want you to answer each question the best way possible. If any of the questions or images bother you, please feel free let me know. Understand Miss Y/N?"

"Yes"

"First question, what comes to your mind when I say the color green?"

" Ugh grass."

"Ok, next question. What domes to your mind when I say island?"

"Umm. Hawaii or the Bahamas"?

"Ok, good. Now my next question, what are your fears"?

"I fear pain, guilt, shame, fear of losing people I care most..."

"Hmm, I see. Now last question, what does happiness mean to you?"

She lets out a huge sigh before answering "I don't know. I mean most people think money equal happiness but while I was growing up money didn't bring happiness, it brought battles, fights, and fear of losing a home. Money is the route of evil and it definitely don't solve anything. It just creates chaos" Her eyes start to water and I feel the heat of anger and fear coming out of her body.