Feeling Alone

I don't know what came over me when I asked if Namjoon was married. That was such a stupid question I regret asking and I hope it doesn't cause an awkward situation when we meet again later this afternoon.

"What's wrong? You seem a little upset" Jungkook ask

"Mmm it's nothing. I just thought of something but I'm good" I say smiling

"Ok. Just wanted to make sure. Before we go I need to take you to the pharmacy to take your medicine."

"Ok, let's go then" I say nervously and we walk down the hall and went downstairs. The memory of me having a flashback in front of Jin suddenly started to make me feel sick. My head started to hurt and I was feeling a little nauseated. I tried to hide it best way possible but telling by how Jungkook was looking at me, it was kind of obvious.

"There is something wrong. If you need to speak to your doctor we can go back-

"No, no. I'm ok." I cut him off  "I was just thinking of something that made me feel a little..upset but it's nothing too serious. I swear it's nothing" I nervously laugh.

"Umm...alright..if you say so then. Come on we're almost to the pahrmacy." He says sweetly and was walk the few steps towards the pharmacy. As we were nearing the sick feeling was coming back, but I fought it off best way possible. The pharmacist from yestrday was at the wndow and greeted us with her sweet and welcoming smile.

"Hello. I'm here for my medicine" I say warmly

"Nice to see you today. Give me one moment while I retrieve your medicine" she says as she heads to the back. Jungkook sits down on the chair near the window while I stood in front of the window. The pharmacist comes back with my medicine and I take it from her.

"How has the medicine been working for you? Feel any better" she asks

I scratch my head out of nervousness "Yeah. A little bit." I smile

"Good. Umm have you seen Jin...by..any chance? I mean I usually see him around this time but I guess he's off today" The pharmacist laughs nervously

"Why? Are you not happy to see me?" Jungkook gets up from his seat and grins with his pearly whites showing

"Of course I am! W-w-what are you talking about? I was just surprised not to see him today" She says, playing with her hair a little

"Hmm I see. But I'm better looking than him, so there's no denying that" he smirks

"Jungkook stop! You both are! I wish you two could stop being so competitive about it. Anyways he's probably sick so that's why he's not here" She sighs, typing behind the window.

"....Minji...why don't you go and tell Jin that you like him?" He asks out of the blue.

"Jun-Jungkook! What makes you think I like him?! That's crazy!" She says typing faster than unsuall

"I'm just saying. You two have been eyeing each other for six months now. Just tell him" He leans against the wall, biting his nails.

"I'm not saying that I do. I mean..he's funny and kind and smart, and handsome and-You know what? I'm not going to talk about this." She stops and grabs my medicine and hands me the cap, with a small plastic cup.

"Here you go Y/N. Take this and you should be good."

"Thank you, Minji...Jungkook is right. You should tell him" I smirk at her and she covers her face to hide the blush that was forming.

"Y/N don't be led by Jungkook's persuasions." She smiles and points at me "You have a good day, miss Y/N." She goes back to computer and continues to type away.