Chapter 7

"My brother drools in his sleep."

-----

Chapter 7:

Nico's Point Of View:

"Poseidon's daughter? Seriously? The Gods must really hate me..." Alex said to me as I led her to her cabin.

I stayed quiet. Being a daughter of Poseidon was not a bad thing... I mean Percy is a child of the great God. Speaking of him, haven't seen him since this morning. He wasn't at dinner or at the campfire.

We reached the cabin, and I opened the door to find it already open.

Alex looked bewildered while I pushed it open.

We slowly entered dropping her suitcases to see Percy sleeping and his face covered in whip cream. Great job Stolls. Great job. I will go to their funeral soon.

I walked up to him and shook him.

"Percy! Percy!" I said while shaking him violently.

~*~

Alex's Point Of View:

"Percy! Percy!" Nico shook him and I saw as Percy woke up and immediately grabbed his... pen? Why is everyone so weird here?

"What happened?" my new 'half-brother' asks.

"Who are you?" He says while rubbing his eyes and wiping off whip cream.

"I'm-I'm your little sister Percy,"

~*~

Percy's Point Of View:

"Seriously Dad? Another sibling? Do you want to ruin my life? I mean I love Tyson but this girl? She's not a giant but... what if you forget about me?" Those were my thoughts when Alexandra introduced herself to me.

It wasn't fair! I went into Tartarus for Zeus's sake! Dad should be proud me not claim another child! I'm not selfish but... I'm just tired. Tired of everything.

Oh and Connor and Travis, your sorry little butts are going down tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________

~A lot if you wanted to know this so yeah:

• I'm stuck. I don't know what to do! A Prom or Quest?

I need your help! Check out the next update for more information lovelies :))~

Now, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :))