Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Alex's Point Of View:

"What are you going to tell Ally?" I said softly. I was sitting on Nico's lap, my head on his chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and his head resting on my shoulders.

"That she's a annoying b-word and that I hate her," he shrugged nonchalantly and gave me a goofy smile. I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm serious Nico. Technically, you just cheated on her," I look up slightly to see that he was already looking at me. "With me. And she hates me."

He leaned down and gave me a soft peck on the lips. "We'll figure something out."

I sighed and held his hand. I actually felt bad that Ally was going to find out that Nico had cheated on her. She was a girl too, and she had feelings as well.

"We should. And quick," I said.

We sat there for a few more minutes in silence, before I got up.

"Let's go, Chiron is going to kill us." I smile, helping him get up.

He grabbed my hand and got up. Suddenly, black passed through my eyes and we were in front of Percy and I's cabin.

"Well that was unexpected." I roll my eyes and slap his shoulder playfully.

"Goodbye Death Breath," I smile.

"Goodbye Aqua Girl."

With that, I go into cabin and find the biggest task yet to handle.

A very angry Perseus Jackson.

~*~

"Percy! For the sake of Zeus, we didn't do anything! Leave me alone!"

I glared at Percy. Last night, he had gone all ape on my butt and started making up different scenarios of why Nico and I had been late. After I shouted a few times and violently hit him in others, he quieted down so that we could fall asleep. When I woke up, all he could talk about was last night. Again.

"I don't think I can ignore the fact that my baby sister was with a boy who had hurt her for more than two hours. Plus, she's almost fifteen and I still don't think I can trust her," Percy crossed his arms across his chest, glaring at me.

I scoff loudly and match his glare. "Listen here Perseus-" he cringed visibly as I said his real name "-you are not the boss of me. And for your information, Nico and I did not do anything. We just kissed and-"

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" Percy's voice echoed loudly in our cabin. His face now held fury and his eyes were burning. The water in our fountain was starting to come out of the bowl.

"Could you please keep your voice down?!" I yell.

"No!"

Suddenly, I was covered in water. I don't even know how that was possible, but I was.

I wipe my hair off my face and see Percy, whose face held a guilty look.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off by shooting the same water at him. The fountain was now almost empty.

He spluttered loudly.

"You did that on purpose!" he shouted just as the door bursts open.

Nico and Annabeth enter, shock written all over their faces.

"What is going on?!" Annabeth shouted, Percy and I freezing in position.

We look at each and simultaneously shout,"HE/SHE STARTED IT!"

Glaring, we point our fingers at each, looking like drowned rats.

"Shut up! Both of you!" Annabeth immediately takes charge. "Percy apologise! Now." She gave him her signature piercing glare, rolling her eyes when he crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head.

"Perseus Jackson." Two words and the scariest look in history was all it took for my brother to flinch and mutter a sorry under his breathe.

"Now you," Annabeth shot me a look and I muttered a sorry back.

"Good! Now both of you change."

At this, Percy and I smirked before immediately drying up our clothes.

"Or you could do that," she muttered, walking to Percy.

I walk over to Nico - shooting Percy a glare first - and left the cabin.

"Hey hey," Nico stopped me. "Stop walking to fast."

I turn around and face him.

"What?" Okay, I know I was being a b-word but Percy had annoyed me to quite an extent.

"Calm down princess," Nico's arm went around my waist and pulled me into a hug.

I hug him, giggling. Gods, this boy had too much of an effect on me.

"Princess? Since when did you become a softy di Angelo?"

"Since I met you."

I roll my eyes even though my head was buried in his neck.

Surprisingly, he smelt like fresh cut grass and death. It wasn't so bad. We must look pretty darn stupid standing in the middle of the cabins, hugging.

"Hey guys!"

We let go and see Connor and Travis standing there, smirking. Oh gods.

"You might want to cut the love fest," Connor said.

"It's not a-" I tried to explain when somewhere in a distance, a piercing voice shouted.

"NICO DI ANGELO!"

"Because Ally is pissed." Travis looked scared for me and Nico smiled nervously.

"What did you do?!"

_______________________________________

Only a few chapters left guys :"(( I'll miss Alico.

Anyway, get this chapter to at least 35 votes and 30 comments and I'll update ;)) It's not to much guys!

Love you!! x