Chapter 1

// EDIT: FOR EVERYONE COMMENTING ON HOW STEREOTYPICAL THIS BOOK IS ABOUT BLONDES: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE. MYA LIN THIS BOOK IS BLONDE TOO. SHE IS ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS. THIS IS ONLY NICO'S WAY OF THINKING IN THIS BOOK. PLEASE DO NOT GET OFFENDED! Thank you, you may now proceed with this story ;-) //

"First time I laid eyes on you? It felt like I had received a lifetime supply of pizza."

-----

Chapter 1:

Alex's Point Of View:

"Oh my God! That new kid Nico is so hot!"

"Did you see the two new kids, Nico and Grover? They are so dark and mysterious, it's hot!"

"God! Nico is going to be my new boyfriend!"

This was the topic the whole 9th grade could talk about. Nico this, Grover that... gosh! These people were obsessed!

Every now and then Ally and her Bubbly Bitches would glare at me when I walked down the hallway. Just because I got a seat next to Nico and not Ally.

Thinking back, I would have appreciated sitting alone.

EARLIER IN HISTORY:

"Well boys! Introduce yourselves!" Mrs.Kenny said.

"Um... hi! My name is Grover Underwood!" the boy with a red beanie and dark skin said.

"Nico Di Angelo," was all the boy with dark clothes could mutter.

He was... perfect. He had dark black hair that looked very messy, his black eyes were captivating and his dark clothes and skull ring were what made him intimidating. The next moment he was Ally's new prey.

"Now to find you some seats!"

Mrs. Kenny's eyes scan the room before landing on me.

Holy bananas.

"Grover go sit next to Kayla. And Nico take that seat next to Alex," she finally says.

They mumble an okay before taking their seats.

~*~

Nico's Point Of View:

I saw her next at Lunch. She was sitting alone.

"Grover, shouldn't we join her?" I ask him.

He nods nervously. I know why.

She was the girl 'demi-god' we had come for and the sooner we tell her the better. But Grover insisted we wait for the monsters before ruining her life.

I grabbed my tray before walking towards her. I heard my name being called but I chose to ignore it and built up the courage to go to her.

What the Hades is wrong with me?

I - we, Grover was still following - reached her just in time to see her name being called by a red head.

"Alex!" she walked to the table before taking a seat.

She whispered something and they giggled.

I cleared my throat and they looked up.

Oh my Gods. Her eyes were more beautiful up close.

Snap out of it, Di Angelo!

"Can I help you?" Alex asked.

"Is this seat taken?" I mumbled.

"No. Go ahead," she gestured towards the seat and I sat down. Just then her friend got up and chose to leave.

Alex went back to picking at her food. I cleared my throat again to get her attention.

"Yes?" she said looking slightly annoyed.

I brought my hand forward and said,"Nico Di Angelo."

She looked at me for a moment before she bursts into giggles.

Her laugh was lovely. Her dimple showing and the light and slightly musical sound of her laugh made you want to laugh out loud too.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry! I just..." before she bursts into giggles all over again.

"Your seriously introducing yourself? I know your being polite and all that, but seriously? Ally and the Bubbly Bitches made sure the whole school knew your name!" she said after calming down.

What? Who is this Ally? I'm going to hunt her down and tell Jules-Albert to curse at her in French and beat her up with a stick!

My very colourful thoughts were interrupted by Grover snapping his fingers in my face.

"Earth to Nico!" he says before frowning.

Oh Hades! He knows! He knows!

Wait. What does he know?

"But why would she do that?" I ask.

"Because you're cute and she likes you," she said but blushing when she realised what she had said.

I feel my ears get hot, before I reply,"I hope she drops into Tartarus!"

"NICO!" Grover hisses loudly.

I realise what I had said and why Alex looked confused.

"What did you say?" she asks.

"Um... Harbarus! I said Harbarus!" I say quickly.

Grover facepalms beside me.

"Harbarus?" Alex replies.

"Yup! That's what I said," I say closing the subject.

"Sure you did," she raises her eyebrows before continuing to eat her lunch.

____________________________________________________________________

Hi! The first official chapter of 'Dark Chocolate'

And the crowd goes wild! *fake crowd cheering*

So this has not been proof read do not blame me! Wait, I am to blame. I'm the writer! ;))

Still, I love all the amazing people who commented on the prologue! I feel loved! But please vote too and I want more comments!