Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are

Start from the beginning

This wasn't the first time Jihyo would stay behind. She would often stay behind lately and ask for some private exercising lessons. *NO not that kind*

Of course you didn't mind at first, but when it was once a week. Lately once a week turned to almost every other day. This time it was already 3 days straight. You didn't want to say yes to her, but you didn't want to hurt her either. So you went into some pretty basic workouts for her sessions. 

After the 10 minutes were up. You got up...

"Alright 10 mins." 

"What? Already..." Jihyo huffed as she got up as well.

"Yup. Now Jihyo when you get home, please just relax or something. I sometimes gets calls from your members that you exercise when you get home. How many times do I have to tell you not to do that sort of thing." You sounded like a parent to her.

"Mian haeyo, (YN), but it's not like I'm pushing myself. It's just like a jog or something." Jihyo replied.

"...all right. But please *puts hand on her shoulder* just don't hurt yourself okay." You said in a concerned tone.

Jihyo looks at your hand and then at your eyes, she could tell that you did care for her. She smiled "I know (YN), I'm sorry for worrying you."

"It's okay, now lets go, your members are probably waiting, and with no doubt with some celebratory food for today's session." You both laughed and went off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 9 PM when you were at home watching some K-Drama, when you got a call from Twice themselves. They would often call you if something was safe to eat or if they are allowed to have some sort of party with BBQ meat and stuff.

"Hel-"

"(YN)! It's Nayeon!" She sounded like in trouble.

You sat up, "Nayeon? Wha-"

"It's Jihyo, she just fainted! I don't know what to do! Manager unnie isn't here either!" She sounded like she was crying. 

You got up and started getting ready.

"Ok calm down, Nayeon. Is she breathing?"

"Yes, she is...wait she's getting up! Jihyo!" She said

"Nayeon. Don't move her, lay her down wherever she and give her some air and cool her down. I'm on my way." You said.

"Ok, don't take long. Please."

"I won't and don't call JYP or 119. We don't want them to worry about this unless we have to get them involve." 

'Yeah yeah okay.'

You hanged up. 

"Damn it Jihyo." You were both mad and frustrated at her. She told you she wouldn't hurt herself.

You got in your car and went straight to their home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You got to their home and *knock knock*.

Dahyun opened the door, worried and tearing up, "Where is she?" you asked.

"Her room, follow me." You followed her up the stairs and into her room where all the other 8 members were inside. Jihyo was on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, her face full of disappointment. You got down to her level and checked on her.

"(YN)..." she said.

"No, don't say anything." And you continued your examination.

"No fever, does anything hurt." She shook her head.