2. Periods

I want to cut the skank that told me there was nothing to worry about when it came to getting my period.

BECAUSE THERE'S EVERYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT LIKE WTF BRO.

quick story:

I first got my period when I was like 10 in the beginning of that year. It was on a school morning and i was half asleep bc we all know that we wake up unnecessarily early for no effin reason but to torture us youth. When I noticed I was bleeding i was just like 'oh okay' and I was pretty chill about it.

When I went to tell my mother the news, she was in the middle of a phone call talking about god knows what (probably working on her underground match making business. If you have an arab/Desi mother than you prob know what I'm talking about.) so i kinda just said 'hey mom i got my period'. And instead of doing something, or just saying anything regarding the situation. She mouths 'there's pads under the sink' and left it at that. So yea.

Yes there's shitty cramps, unholy cravings for just about everything junk food imaginable, and you get the urge to cut any nigga that comes near you.

BUT

There is one upside to having this satanic shit every month.

You basically get cuss out, and disrespect just about anyone you want and just use the period excuse and your fine.

Ugh I'm gonna stop here becuase i want to stuff my face with this pizza my sperm donor just got delivered so...

BYEEEE DONT FUCK YOUR CAT