My Rant Book

Hello thirsty ass people of the Internet.

I'm Yaz, not like you care to know you're just here for the drama. As you can tell from the title this is a rant book where I am going to blow off some steam about random topics and whatever the hell I please.

Just like madea, my no means no, my yes means yes, and my maybe means get the hell out. If you disagree with anything I write in this book then I want you know that I genuinley care about your opinion just like I do about flossing. I don't. Just go shove it up your ass along with your dental floss because I know don't use it.

Wow I just reread this and I sound like bitch... Awks. I would go back and edit to make myself sound nicer but you see the way my energy account is set up... You might as well continue on with reading because this book will be excessive in drama and I know how you bitches love drama.

More about me~ (this is where you skip)

I happen to be a very peculiar person and I sometimes say things that don't make an ounce of sense so just look out. I have an obsession with zayn malik and every aspect of him, it's really bad... I fangirl over his eyelashes and I don't think I'm on the normal side for that. I am a person that can't help but want a bunch of nice things, and assume that my life would depend on me obtaining these earthly wants, but once I get a hold of a few of them... I realize I never really needed them in the first place.

This rant book is dedicated to my main>> @gymnasliam bc she came up with this idea and is my inspiration behind this rant book, also because she just understands and appreciates my whining. Ilysm Xx

This is also dedicated to all my friends who laugh at my corny ass jokes and send me funny pictures when I'm down I luh you babes Xx

Twitter~Ziams_Zap

Ask.fm~ polxroidziam