23. Idk man

I'm not really about the tag shit life but natastrophe and warriorofwanderlxst tagged me list 10 things that make me happy, and i love them so I'm just gonna do it.

Things that make me happy:

1) when zayn laughs and smiles freely

2) the times where I'm feeling really self-conscious, but my friends tell me things that typically help me relax my self torment (ily you're all hot and I look like a potato next you)

3) I live in America, and it's not often I get to go back to my moms home country to see our family and such. So the times I do get to fly out, when I get a glimpse of the adoring expression and huge smile on my grandmother's face when she sees me at that baggage claim is just absolutley priceless and I would give up so much to see it more often.

4) all forms of Japan zayn

5) every school year when I get new teachers that underestimate what I can accomplish (this makes me happy bc I love to see how mind fucked they look after a week with me)

6) all my friends make me happy, and i mean all. (You all deserve Nobel peace prizes for putting up with me lmao.)

7) when people who read my work comment or inbox message me really encouraging and sweet things. (It's honestly so motivational, thanks to everyone who's done so!)

8) my favorite musicians obviously make me happy (one direction, 5sos, Jaymes young, the Weeknd-the list goes on)

9) zayn in general tbh

10) when I do things that make my mom or my favorite uncle proud (they're very near and dear to my heart, so when I do things that put an appreciative smile on their face, it means millions to me.)

(I'm gonna sneak an 11th one and just mention that obvious fact that food brings me immense joy)

That's all, and So I don't seem like a total outcast in this, I'm gonna tag my Desi queens carelessxirwin and Hiorheyziam and my Spanglish wifey six-flaws