She knew now as he kissed her that she did love him.

Suddenly images flooded her mind faster than ever before. Memories she had already seen along with new ones.
********************************************
Raina caressed an injured Luke's hair as tears fell down her face. It was snowing and she was freezing. "Stay with me Luke." She smiled sadly. "You know, there's something I've never told you and probably will never be brave enough to tell you...I love you. I love you, Luke. Please be okay." She said.

Han walked over and joined her. She quickly got herself back together.

"He'll be okay." Han told her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I hope so." She said gazing at Luke.

"You really care for the kid...don't you?" He asked.

"I wouldn't be out here if I didn't." She answered.
**************************
Raina was in a cave on her knees. Vader stood behind her with his red lightsaber against her throat as Luke observed them with fear in his eyes. Raina felt the same fear.

Luke swallowed and looked from Raina to Vader. "If I join you...will you let her go?" He asked.

Raina gasped. "Luke no!" She shouted.

"Why are you willing to risk so much for this girl?" Darth Vader asked.

Luke looked at Raina, as if in thought. Then he smiled softly. "Because...I love her." He said.

Her eyes widened. "Luke, no." She whispered.

"Yes. Raina, I'm inlove with you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." He told her.

She was speechless. He actually loved her.

"So...you have fallen inlove. I'll bargain with you. Join me Luke and I will let her go...unharmed." He told Luke.

"Luke no. Please don't do this!" She yelled.

He looked sorrowfully at her, then at Vader. He shut down his lightsaber and threw it onto the ground. "I will do whatever you ask. Just please, don't hurt her. Let her go." He begged.

"Come." He told Luke.

Luke did as he was told. Vader put down his lightsaber and walked away from Raina. Raina fell on her knees, crying as she watched Luke join Vader's side.

"Luke no! No Luke. Please!" She begged.

"I love you, Raina. Goodbye." He said.
**********************
Raina was standing in the clearing with Yoda after Luke had gone. Tears stained her face.

Yoda looked up at her. "Lesson were you taught today. Saw did you, a possible future." He answered.

"A possible future? Master Yoda...I don't understand. Luke doesn't love me." She told him.

"Feelings, have you for young Skywalker. Strong are they. Emotional is Luke. If encouraged by you he is, then fall will he."

Raina looked wide eyed. Tears welling up. She looked in the direction Luke had gone.

"You mean...he-he will fall inlove with me?" She asked.

"Only if encouraged. He is strong. Without encouragement, fall inlove he will not." He assured.

Raina felt as if her heart were ripping in two. If she acted on her feelings he would fall inlove with her. She realized that she had been encouraging him form the beginning.