The Chase

When they got to the night club they parked and got out of the speeder.

"Here. You'll need this." Luke said.

He picked up something out of the seat and threw it over to Raina. She caught it and saw that it was her lightsaber.

"Thanks." She said in surprise that he brought hers form her apartment.

No problem." He answered hooking his own onto his belt.

Raina tucked hers in her sash. They walked into the night club. It was dimly lit and smoke hung in the air. People were dancing, drinking at the bar or making out. Raina looked around feeling slightly uncomfortable. She had been in places like these before, but never felt comfortable.
"See them?" She heard Luke ask.

She shook her head still observing. "No."

"Do you think you should be here dressed like uh. . ." He asked.

Rain looked down and then to every other girl in the room.

"I'm no different than any of the other girls in this room." She said, though she did feel uncomfortable.

"Fine, but stay close." Luke told her.

They made their way through the people and observed everyone. Men stared at Raina and whistled. Raina looked away from them and focused on the task at hand. Just then she felt someone's arm snake around her waist and pull her close to them. She looked up and saw that it was Luke who had done it. He glared at the men and kept walking. Raina felt butterflies in her stomach.

She watched everyone and then her eyes landed on a man and woman getting drinks. Raina instantly felt a disturbance. She was about to say something when Luke looked at her and nodded calmly.

"I feel it too."

"What now?" She whispered.

"We get some drinks."

He gestured Raina to go first. The both of them sat at the bar next to the two people. The man hid his face with his collar and turned to his girlfriend.

The bartender came to Luke. "What'll you have?" He asked.

"A martini." Luke answered.

"And you?" The bartender asked Raina.

"The same." She answered.

Raina turned to Luke and smiled, while whispering, trying to make look as if they were a regular couple. "What now?"

He leaned in closer smiling as well. "We wait." He answered.

After their drinks came they waited.

Raina leaned to Luke again. "It's been twenty minutes."

He nodded. "I know. Looks like we'll have to do this ourselves."

Luke leaned over to the man and quietly whispered to him. Raina didn't hear what he said, but the guy got up, getting his girlfriend and began to walk out. Luke got up as well and told Raina to follow.