Jedi Temple

Raina's POV.

Raina and Luke woke up early and took a transport to the location of the old Jedi Temple. Luke and Raina got out of the transport and didn't even watch it fly off. They were too mesmerized by the magnificent building standing before them. Five strong spires towered above them with the one in the middle of the building looking as if it could break open the sky.

A tall black metal fence gaurded the temple. A sign read 'Beware! Do Not Enter, by command of the Empire.' Luke and Raina looked at one another, both feeling angered by the great lengths Palpatine had taken to keep the people away from the Jedi.

"There must be a way in." Raina said.

Luke seemed to be observing the gate carefully. He nodded calmly. "There is. There always is." Just then he pointed up at the gate.

"Look. See that slit in the gate?" He asked.

Raina nodded seeing it. "Yes. It must have been used as a way to shoot people if they tried to enter. Or at least stun them." She added.

He nodded. "Right, but if we can jump up there and grab onto them we can pull ourselves over the wall." He explained.

"Luke, that's impossible. The only way someone would be able to jump that high would be with a. . ."

She slowly stopped talking seeing Luke nod.

Her eyes widened. "A Force jump!? Luke what are you thinking? I barely even remember how to read thoughts let alone Force jumping! I didn't even get to that part during my training with Yoda." She exclaimed.

"I know, but it's the only way. I believe in you."

Raina sighed heavily and turned away thinking. She put her hands on her hips in frustration. She knew that as her master he could order her to do it, but he didn't instead he asked her.

"Please Raina." He pleaded.

She sighed and turned back. "Fine. I'll try." She said.

"No. Do or do not. There is no try." He quoted.

She shook her head in disgust and walked closer to the wall. Luke looked to her.

"Ready?" He asked, crouching down slightly.

"As I'll ever be." She focused her mind on the Force feeling it flow threw her, down to her feet and legs, giving her power and strength.

"Now!" He shouted.

She shot herself upward and watched as the slit grew closer finally she was able to grab hold of it. She slammed against the wall and groaned in pain. She held onto the now large slit and pulled herself up she looked to her right to see Luke doing the same.

She pulled up and grabbed onto the top of the metal fence with her right hand the with her left. She pulled herself up and finally was able to sit on the tip of the wall. Luke of course was already there. He smiled at her as she sat down and breathed heavily.

"I knew you could do it." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks. Now what?" She asked.

"We jump." He answered.

"What?!"

Luke calmly answered her. "I'll jump first then you. I'll catch you."

Before she could even argue, he jumped. When he landed she yelled to him making sure he was alright and of course he was. Now it was her turn. Raina closed her eyes and jumped. After a few seconds of free falling, she finally came to a stop. She was caught by two strong arms. Raina opened her eyes and found dark blue eyes staring at her. The two held each others gaze for a while.